Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

This is a discussion on The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people ...

PRO Member

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people like myself.
    Sekirei

The only sane person here

This thread sounds cool I guess the last anime I saw was Dragonball Z Kai which is awesome without filler!

PRO Member

HDD corrupted u.u

Has no plot whatsoever -__-' but who gives a damn? The series is loaded with fan service
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay

My showcase

by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist

Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people like myself.
    Sekirei

Great series, I'm desperately waiting for the second season to make it on DVD. I want it badly. A ton of fan service, yes, but a nice little story, and some very entertaining characters, big fan of Miya Asama, she is !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post

Has no plot whatsoever -__-' but who gives a damn? The series is loaded with fan service
    Yeah, excuse me, but I give a damn. Ikki Tousen was nothing but a big pile of s**t!!! Dude you really need to raise your standards if you found any enjoyment in that tripe. It doesn't even work as echhi, because the characters are not even the least bit likable. I curse the day I actually paid for this anime, and I have no interest in any of the subsequent seasons. I can't stress enough how horrible this abomination is, so I'll leave it to someone who's much better equipped to describe the horribleness of it all...

As for what I just finished. I just finished the second collection of One Piece, bringing me up to episode 53 of the series. Collection 3 coming at the end of next month. Right at the moment I'm watching my Witchblade Bluray.

Galaxy beauty pirate

Rurouni Kenshin. <3
    Sig by Ramon

Huge Skip Bayless fan.

one piece. man nami gives me a boner

Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser

Lvl 9 - Gold

The one with enough colour to be set in stone behind your eyes for life. Also, moe.

Me & Ming @ The Stash

I haven't watched any anime in a while but the last series my wife & I watched was

Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

HDD corrupted u.u

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Yeah, excuse me, but I give a damn. Ikki Tousen was nothing but a big pile of s**t!!! Dude you really need to raise your standards if you found any enjoyment in that tripe. It doesn't even work as echhi, because the characters are not even the least bit likable. I curse the day I actually paid for this anime, and I have no interest in any of the subsequent seasons. I can't stress enough how horrible this abomination is, so I'll leave it to someone who's much better equipped to describe the horribleness of it all...
    Woah, man. No need to go apeshit What you said is very true. It is bad in plot. I said that in my post.

But I watched it free and I like some elements in it,so I consider it somewhat decent. I don't like like it. But I can't just say something full blown sucks if I watched this season (Great Guardians) and the first season. I usually before I judge something, see it thoroughly. You may have seen all of them. So you have plenty things to complain about. But you make it sound like I said it's my super ultra favorite anime. Which it is not.

I wouldn't buy it. That's for sure. But if it is free and I can watch all episodes on youtube, I can't complain
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

|Signature by Luckay

My showcase

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    [CENTER]Great series, I'm desperately waiting for the second season to make it on DVD. I want it badly. A ton of fan service, yes, but a nice little story, and some very entertaining characters, big fan of Miya Asama, she is !!!
    Yea I just finished it just the all 12 episodes in one night just couldn't stop..and yea theres alot of fan service but the story was great indeed and i am dying too see season 2 of this as much as a dubbed season 4 of one piece!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    Woah, man. No need to go apeshit What you said is very true. It is bad in plot. I said that in my post.

But I watched it free and I like some elements in it,so I consider it somewhat decent. I don't like like it. But I can't just say something full blown sucks if I watched this season (Great Guardians) and the first season. I usually before I judge something, see it thoroughly. You may have seen all of them. So you have plenty things to complain about. But you make it sound like I said it's my super ultra favorite anime. Which it is not.

I wouldn't buy it. That's for sure. But if it is free and I can watch all episodes on youtube, I can't complain
    I wasn't insinuating that it was your fave, I was just saying that if you got any, any, any enjoyment out of it, then your standards need to be raised. I only saw season 1, which was more than enough. I'm not the only one either. I find it interesting that Carrie Savage, who voiced Hakafu in that first season and happens to be one of my favorite voice actresses, did not return to voice her in the subsequent seasons. I think Carrie herself realized what a pile of s**t it was, albeit a little late, and turned down a return. Kudos to her for that. Basically what I'm saying is I can say without exaggeration that Hakafu is the worst anime character ever to be featured as a lead.

Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Yea I just finished it just the all 12 episodes in one night just couldn't stop..and yea theres alot of fan service but the story was great indeed and i am dying too see season 2 of this as much as a dubbed season 4 of one piece!
    I think the second season might be available, legally for streaming through the Funimation site, but I want the DVD or hopefully Bluray. I'd call it a guilty pleasure type of anime. Definitely has some questionable stuff in it, but overall is very entertaining and enjoyable. It's basically what Ikki Tousen should have been and failed miserably at.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm not a big fan of anime, not since the days of Cowboy Bebop and Tri-gun. With that being said Cowboy Bebop was the last anime Doom watched and it was awesome.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Currently watching the 80's series Fist of the North Star; which kicks the instanity levels into a whole new world of crazy.

PRO Member

This is my next anime too watch..

HDD corrupted u.u

I am currently watching Witchblade. Courtesy of TLK

It is awesome.
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

|Signature by Luckay

My showcase

Lvl 3 - Bronze

The last anime I watched (or lastest manga read) is on my signature. I guess in this case the newest season of Digimon Xros Wars.

my latest anime updates

Lvl 4 - Silver

My last anime was dead man wonderland

Sic Vis Pacem Bellum

currently watching ergo proxy..again
    Signature Provided By Djunglist

PRO Member

I ve watched years ago a couple of EP of Ergo Proxy but never had the chance to finishing up LOL
    Just finished Cowboy Bebop and Wolf s Rain weeks ago AGAIN what a memories 2 of my ever fav animes

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast