Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 1184

The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

This is a discussion on The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people ...

  1. #1
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    56

    The Last Anime Series/Movie You Watched!! NOT LATEST EPISODE!! No Spoilers Please!!

    Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people like myself.
    Sekirei


  2. #2
    The only sane person here
    KingLazy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,166
    Reputation
    25

    This thread sounds cool I guess the last anime I saw was Dragonball Z Kai which is awesome without filler!


  3. #3
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,032
    Reputation
    53


  4. #4
    HDD corrupted u.u
    Bladia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    889
    Reputation
    145



    Has no plot whatsoever -__-' but who gives a damn? The series is loaded with fan service
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

    AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay


    My showcase

    by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist


    Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

  5. #5
    Monica Rial #1 Fan
    The Legend Killer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Windy City!
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    64

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Not all of us watch movies or tv series some of us love animes and this is for those people like myself.
    Sekirei

    Great series, I'm desperately waiting for the second season to make it on DVD. I want it badly. A ton of fan service, yes, but a nice little story, and some very entertaining characters, big fan of Miya Asama, she is !!!


    Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post


    Has no plot whatsoever -__-' but who gives a damn? The series is loaded with fan service
    Yeah, excuse me, but I give a damn. Ikki Tousen was nothing but a big pile of s**t!!! Dude you really need to raise your standards if you found any enjoyment in that tripe. It doesn't even work as echhi, because the characters are not even the least bit likable. I curse the day I actually paid for this anime, and I have no interest in any of the subsequent seasons. I can't stress enough how horrible this abomination is, so I'll leave it to someone who's much better equipped to describe the horribleness of it all...



    As for what I just finished. I just finished the second collection of One Piece, bringing me up to episode 53 of the series. Collection 3 coming at the end of next month. Right at the moment I'm watching my Witchblade Bluray.


  6. #6
    Galaxy beauty pirate
    Artemis's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,397
    Reputation
    206

    Rurouni Kenshin. <3
    Sig by Ramon

  7. #7
    Huge Skip Bayless fan.
    El Jefe's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Set of ESPN: First Take
    Posts
    3,335
    Reputation
    98

    one piece. man nami gives me a boner

    Formerly known as UrbanHellraiser


  8. #8
    Lvl 9 - Gold
    Hysteria's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Bedfordshire, UK
    Posts
    1,047
    Reputation
    18

    The one with enough colour to be set in stone behind your eyes for life. Also, moe.



  9. #9
    Me & Ming @ The Stash
    stevencrowson's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Memphis
    Posts
    515
    Reputation
    9

    I haven't watched any anime in a while but the last series my wife & I watched was


    Awesomeness thanks to:Thunder for platbar | Bladia for sig | Sigs & Beyond

  10. #10
    HDD corrupted u.u
    Bladia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    889
    Reputation
    145

    Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Yeah, excuse me, but I give a damn. Ikki Tousen was nothing but a big pile of s**t!!! Dude you really need to raise your standards if you found any enjoyment in that tripe. It doesn't even work as echhi, because the characters are not even the least bit likable. I curse the day I actually paid for this anime, and I have no interest in any of the subsequent seasons. I can't stress enough how horrible this abomination is, so I'll leave it to someone who's much better equipped to describe the horribleness of it all...
    Woah, man. No need to go apeshit What you said is very true. It is bad in plot. I said that in my post.

    But I watched it free and I like some elements in it,so I consider it somewhat decent. I don't like like it. But I can't just say something full blown sucks if I watched this season (Great Guardians) and the first season. I usually before I judge something, see it thoroughly. You may have seen all of them. So you have plenty things to complain about. But you make it sound like I said it's my super ultra favorite anime. Which it is not.

    I wouldn't buy it. That's for sure. But if it is free and I can watch all episodes on youtube, I can't complain
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

    AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay


    My showcase

    by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist


    Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

  11. #11
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    56

    Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    [CENTER]Great series, I'm desperately waiting for the second season to make it on DVD. I want it badly. A ton of fan service, yes, but a nice little story, and some very entertaining characters, big fan of Miya Asama, she is !!!
    Yea I just finished it just the all 12 episodes in one night just couldn't stop..and yea theres alot of fan service but the story was great indeed and i am dying too see season 2 of this as much as a dubbed season 4 of one piece!

  12. #12
    Monica Rial #1 Fan
    The Legend Killer's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    The Windy City!
    Posts
    1,804
    Reputation
    64

    Quote Originally Posted by Bladia View Post
    Woah, man. No need to go apeshit What you said is very true. It is bad in plot. I said that in my post.

    But I watched it free and I like some elements in it,so I consider it somewhat decent. I don't like like it. But I can't just say something full blown sucks if I watched this season (Great Guardians) and the first season. I usually before I judge something, see it thoroughly. You may have seen all of them. So you have plenty things to complain about. But you make it sound like I said it's my super ultra favorite anime. Which it is not.

    I wouldn't buy it. That's for sure. But if it is free and I can watch all episodes on youtube, I can't complain
    I wasn't insinuating that it was your fave, I was just saying that if you got any, any, any enjoyment out of it, then your standards need to be raised. I only saw season 1, which was more than enough. I'm not the only one either. I find it interesting that Carrie Savage, who voiced Hakafu in that first season and happens to be one of my favorite voice actresses, did not return to voice her in the subsequent seasons. I think Carrie herself realized what a pile of s**t it was, albeit a little late, and turned down a return. Kudos to her for that. Basically what I'm saying is I can say without exaggeration that Hakafu is the worst anime character ever to be featured as a lead.

    Quote Originally Posted by drjackel666 View Post
    Yea I just finished it just the all 12 episodes in one night just couldn't stop..and yea theres alot of fan service but the story was great indeed and i am dying too see season 2 of this as much as a dubbed season 4 of one piece!
    I think the second season might be available, legally for streaming through the Funimation site, but I want the DVD or hopefully Bluray. I'd call it a guilty pleasure type of anime. Definitely has some questionable stuff in it, but overall is very entertaining and enjoyable. It's basically what Ikki Tousen should have been and failed miserably at.

  13. #13
    Lvl 7 - Gold
    Doctor_Doom's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Latveria
    Posts
    776
    Reputation
    46

    I'm not a big fan of anime, not since the days of Cowboy Bebop and Tri-gun. With that being said Cowboy Bebop was the last anime Doom watched and it was awesome.
    Doom runs a country, bitch! A nation of slaves! Dig you a grave! I'll make Umbrella look like Welfare, minimum wage! Doom is getting enraged! I come harder! Killed my ex-girlfriend and turned her into a suit of armor! Beat you to death with your legs, leave you in stitches, Marvel 2 is the shit, RE 5 is for bitches!

    Sig made by Auburn
    First Latverian to Platinum Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater.

  14. #14
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Sedition's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    234
    Reputation
    1

    Currently watching the 80's series Fist of the North Star; which kicks the instanity levels into a whole new world of crazy.



  15. #15
    PRO Member
    DrJackel666's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    3,204
    Reputation
    56

    This is my next anime too watch..

  16. #16
    HDD corrupted u.u
    Bladia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Deadman Wonderland
    Posts
    889
    Reputation
    145

    I am currently watching Witchblade. Courtesy of TLK



    It is awesome.
    [floatleft][/floatleft]

    AKA bar by Athena| Avatar by Dare_xLw
    |Signature by Luckay


    My showcase

    by "Neo Gimp" D1Mech and "Smudgetastic" djunglist


    Sigs And Beyond (closed)/Deja View (open)
    Sigs/Banners/Avatars/Headers requests

  17. #17
    Lvl 3 - Bronze
    chibuki's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Magnolia, Fiore
    Posts
    125
    Reputation
    0

    The last anime I watched (or lastest manga read) is on my signature. I guess in this case the newest season of Digimon Xros Wars.

    my latest anime updates

  18. #18
    Lvl 4 - Silver
    Aexuz's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Kingdom of Boletaria
    Posts
    269
    Reputation
    13

    My last anime was dead man wonderland

  19. #19
    Sic Vis Pacem Bellum
    The Secret Society's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Shinjuku
    Posts
    2,101
    Reputation
    54

    currently watching ergo proxy..again
    Signature Provided By Djunglist


  20. #20
    PRO Member
    AngeldeLeo's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Macau
    Posts
    3,032
    Reputation
    53

    I ve watched years ago a couple of EP of Ergo Proxy but never had the chance to finishing up LOL
    Just finished Cowboy Bebop and Wolf s Rain weeks ago AGAIN what a memories 2 of my ever fav animes

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:22 AM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.1.10
Copyright © 2014 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO