The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer

This is a discussion on The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer Online Tuesday at 7pm PST In addition to announcing that the the first trailer ...

PRO Member

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey Trailer Online Tuesday at 7pm PST

In addition to announcing that the the first trailer for Peter Jackson's The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey will play in theaters with The Adventures of Tintin starting on Wednesday, December 21, Warner Bros. Pictures has confirmed that the trailer will be online at 7pm PST on Tuesday, December 20. So stay tuned!

Coming to 3D, 2D and IMAX 3D theaters on December 14, 2012, "The Hobbit" films follows the journey of title character Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an epic quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor, which was long ago conquered by the dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakensheild. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Giant Spiders, Shapeshifters and Sorcerers.

Although their goal lies to the East and the wastelands of the Lonely Mountain first they must escape the goblin tunnels, where Bilbo meets the creature that will change his life forever... Gollum.

Here, alone with Gollum, on the shores of an underground lake, the unassuming Bilbo Baggins not only discovers depths of guile and courage that surprise even him, he also gains possession of Gollum's "precious" ring that holds unexpected and useful qualities... A simple, gold ring that is tied to the fate of all Middle-earth in ways Bilbo cannot begin to know.

Can.not.fucking.wait.

I'll update this thread with the video the moment it's up .

Here's a bunch of behind the scenes videos if you can't wait

Toggle Spoiler

Last edited by Kylo; 12-21-2011 at 05:58 AM.

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 7 - Gold

Oh crap I completely forgot about this, thanks for the reminder Kylo. Might have to reread the book again before the movie comes out.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Retired TGT Member

it's mine. my own. my precious.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Just recently reread the Hobbit. Can't wait for the movie. I'm sure Peter Jackson will do a great job with it.
    Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Kingdoms of Amalur

PRO Member

The trailer is up, check the OP for a link to where you can watch it. It looks so awesome .

PSN: CasualStorm
    Steam: CasualStorm
    My Blog: PlayStation Room | Gaming News, Articles & Reports

Lvl 4 - Silver

I had to change my pants after watching that trailer I can not wait for this movie.
    Outside the dream world, life can be harsh, even cruel, but it is life.

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Alive26 View Post
    I had to change my pants after watching that trailer I can not wait for this movie.
    Nuts to that I had to change the pants I wasn't wearing after watching that trailer. It is a good thing I already have my spot saved for Dark Knight Rises tickets, I guess I will just stay here until December as well.

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

\(^o^)/ (・。・)

*jizzes* /moan.... *censored* >=D
    | Avatar by In2 | | Sig by Athena |

Lvl 9 - Gold

So not cool that so many people changed pants watching this trailer (I DID NOT, NO NO NO , I DIDNīt....yeah guilty, lay off me)
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 7 - Gold

That trailer was awesome, just got chills watching it.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

30STM 23/11/13

Been waiting so long for this, currently rereading the book. Loving the trailer

Awesome sig & avy by the Awesome Timeless-Enigma

Fox
    Anatolia's Mercenary

Been waiting for Mr. Jackson to tackle this one. Loved the book, and honestly, loved the original movie, as cheesy as it is now. Gonna be nice to see it done in the style of the Trilogy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Definitely excited for this, but for some reason it doesn't seem real lmao. Its feels like a dream or something haha.

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

I love the original films.i have the extended editions for all of them the 24hr long versions lol and i still watch them to this day and i cant wait for this.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Platinum Procrastinator

If this is going to be half as good as the Lord of the Ring films then it will be worth the wait. The trailer is awesome and I can't wait to see this.
    Like TV shows, join the Small Screen Gossip group!

INTJ

coming out this friday

get ready

Kid, not loser

Sort of funny to see all these comments being almost a year old, and now the movie is finally coming out, lol.

Thanks to Bladia for the amazing Sig and Avy.

Rangers F.C

I have not read the books yet but I am sure these films will be good but I just can't see them catching my attention the way Two Towers and Return of the King did , it was all the lead up to the Epic battles then the battles themselves that made these films great for me so I am not expecting to be blown away but still hoping I will be , think the addition of the 3D is a fantastic move , would like them to do a conversion of the first three as well and give them the same kind of attention Titanic got and give them a cinema release too.
    Would like to thank Google and snipping tool for my amazing sig + avatar

I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM ANY MAN WHO AGREED WITH ME

To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a great step to knowledge

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by UNCLEPAULIE View Post
    I have not read the books yet but I am sure these films will be good but I just can't see them catching my attention the way Two Towers and Return of the King did , it was all the lead up to the Epic battles then the battles themselves that made these films great for me so I am not expecting to be blown away but still hoping I will be , think the addition of the 3D is a fantastic move , would like them to do a conversion of the first three as well and give them the same kind of attention Titanic got and give them a cinema release too.
    The Hobbit has a dragon. You need know no more.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)