I have a hunch

This is a discussion on I have a hunch within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Ok, so I have this sick hunch that RayWilliamJohnson will be hosting the 1st episode of Tosh.0 soon. I feel ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I have a hunch

Ok, so I have this sick hunch that RayWilliamJohnson will be hosting the 1st episode of Tosh.0 soon. I feel like im the only one putting that together, so if anyone else thinks that may be true, let us discuss it!

Lvl 9 - Gold

What´s Tosh.0? Who´s this Johnson. I watch alot of movies but never heard of him. Maybe one of those late night show guys?
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by YumeOMiru View Post
    What´s Tosh.0? Who´s this Johnson. I watch alot of movies but never heard of him. Maybe one of those late night show guys?
    They both host shows that review viral videos, and are pretty famous.

Lvl 9 - Gold

O_O youtube videos needs review? I´m lost, oh well. Hope you enjoy the show.
    Hand-bra Jeans

The exposure of the female's soft body. Whether you like it or not, being naked to the waist and the mismatch between the hard and thick jeans. The true essence is the union of girly and boyish styles.At the same time, the hand-bra forces even the current girls that lack shameful feelings to make an embarrassing pose. Depending on how it is seen, it also shows a form of eroticism by making it look like the girls are rubbing their own breasts.

Medaka Box