Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

The Official ANIME Discussion Thread!

This is a discussion on The Official ANIME Discussion Thread! within the Entertainment forum, part of the General Chit-Chat; Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII I haven't watched much anime for quite some time, even though I do love it. One ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    I haven't watched much anime for quite some time, even though I do love it. One of my favourite collections is this:

Vash the Stampede just cracks me up. Cool collection.
    Can not go wrong with Trigun!

LOVE & PEACE!!!!!!!!!!

Sig by kid420247

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by crazygrimmjow View Post
    Can not go wrong with Trigun!

LOVE & PEACE!!!!!!!!!!
    what kind anime is that

An old-fashioned cowboy

So i just finished watching Girls Bravo again. Gotta say I will never get tired of this anime. I think I'll probably start watching either Lucky Star or Canaan next. Haven't decided yet. decisions decisions.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Jukez18 View Post
    what kind anime is that
    Trigun is a very good anime that has action/comedy! Its a good starter anime in my opinion.

I just finished watching Steins; Gate and I have to say that Its one of the best anime so far! Its a must watch and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to watch a anime that has it all!

Sig by kid420247

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by SirDrRoger View Post
    So i just finished watching Girls Bravo again. Gotta say I will never get tired of this anime.
    Oh you mean the kind of anime with a lotta boobage?

If you dig that you should check out Sekirei. Plenty of the fan service it seems you like and it's got some great characters, both male and female, and a pretty good story.

Basically it's everything Ikki Tousen wasn't.

Stay golden, Ponyboy

I haven't really watched much anime (used to watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z back when I was little) but I have recently started to read manga. Right now I'm concentrating on catching up with Ao No Exorcist (great great manga) but after I catch up I plan on trying out quite a few others. I'm thinking Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, or anything else.

I definitely recommend Ao No Exorcist if you like manga
    Avatar by TheGeneral09 | Platcard by RavenScythe
    My Trophy Checklist

An old-fashioned cowboy

Quote Originally Posted by The Legend Killer View Post
    Oh you mean the kind of anime with a lotta boobage?

If you dig that you should check out Sekirei. Plenty of the fan service it seems you like and it's got some great characters, both male and female, and a pretty good story.

Basically it's everything Ikki Tousen wasn't.
    it does look pretty good. I'll have to check it out soon.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by C_34_M View Post
    I haven't really watched much anime (used to watch Pokemon and Dragon Ball Z back when I was little) but I have recently started to read manga. Right now I'm concentrating on catching up with Ao No Exorcist (great great manga) but after I catch up I plan on trying out quite a few others. I'm thinking Pokemon, Naruto, Bleach, or anything else.

I definitely recommend Ao No Exorcist if you like manga
    Naruto is something I would highly recommend its has a lot of action with a great plot.

@The Legend Killer. How is One Piece? I used to read the manga a couple of years back, do you know how good it is compared to that?
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

missing since 1996

I love a lot of anime like Beezlebub, Blue Exorcist, Gintama, A Dark Rabbit Has Seven Lives, Although a little borderline Hentai R 15 is pretty funny, Fairy Tale, Just Recently got into Sket Dance because of the Gintama crossover lol. I also like Dragonball and Dragonball z, Trigun, Trinity Blood Basilisk, Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, and Naruto Shippuden.

I also am reading the manga's for Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, and Fairy Tale ( I would have to say Fairy Tale is starting to worry me though with the latest installment)

Thanks dsluckay for the Awesome sig and avatar

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I am watching Bleach, Ao no Exorcist, Fairy Tail and Soul Eater.
    I've seen plenty of others but they aren't ongoing which makes me sad

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by soccereric587 View Post
    @The Legend Killer. How is One Piece? I used to read the manga a couple of years back, do you know how good it is compared to that?
    I read and watch One Piece if it helps. I'm not the biggest anime expert but it's definitely an entertaining watch. I think it does a pretty good job of bringing the characters and humor of One Piece to the screen. As for how good it is compared to the manga that's a little harder for me to say. I might like the manga better just because I read One Piece before watching it, but like I said, the anime to me does the manga justice. Hope that helps.

Sig and avatar courtesy of ABSTRACT678
    Platbar courtesy of ThunderStick

Renegade Time Lord

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    I read and watch One Piece if it helps. I'm not the biggest anime expert but it's definitely an entertaining watch. I think it does a pretty good job of bringing the characters and humor of One Piece to the screen. As for how good it is compared to the manga that's a little harder for me to say. I might like the manga better just because I read One Piece before watching it, but like I said, the anime to me does the manga justice. Hope that helps.
    I used to watch One Piece (only some episodes) but over in the UK it is hard as we have no Anime on the TV. We used to have a Anime Channel before it got closed down after 2 years. DAMN YOU SKY YOU BASTARDS!!!!!!! BRING BACK ANIME CENTRAL NOW DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!
    Just one question. Do you happen to know how to fly this thing?

Avatar, Signature and Banner by Bladia. Thank You!

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Quote Originally Posted by soccereric587 View Post
    Naruto is something I would highly recommend its has a lot of action with a great plot.

Yeah I'm not the one to ask as, first off I've never read the manga, and secondly, I've only watched the first 26 episodes, and seeing as there's over 500 episodes, I can't really give you much insight.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by njdog102 View Post
    Yeah that actually helps a lot. Thank you. I'm certainly going to watch One Piece after I finish with Naruto. Which may be a while because I still have about 20 episodes left then over 200 in the next bit
    Avatar by cmgravekeeper | Signature by Wadefan1

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I read the one piece manga and seen most of the anime excluding the filler and I do say thats a tad bit overrated to be honest. One piece is still good and watchable but not the best anime out there. This is my personal opinion as I have read and seen too many anime/mangas!

Sig by kid420247

Lvl 5 - Silver

Trigun is a very good anime that has action/comedy! Its a good starter anime in my opinion.

I just finished watching Steins; Gate and I have to say that Its one of the best anime so far! Its a must watch and I would recommend it to anyone that wants to watch a anime that has it all!
    ooh cool.. maybe i will watch it

Lvl 6 - Silver

Got my PSN ID from this Anime...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by xero21 View Post
    Got my PSN ID from this Anime...

I like that anime and manga and I am still sad that the anime of it ended!

Sig by kid420247

Lvl 6 - Silver

I like that anime and manga and I am still sad that the anime of it ended!
    Yup, even though the Anime ended the manga is still ongoing

Monica Rial #1 Fan

Well finally finished Azumanga Daioh. Got that anime fever coming back to me after a little burnout.

Now what to watch next. Got the second collection for One Piece coming in the mail sometime this week, possibly in the morning, or I could start up on one of the anime's I purchased a while back that I've not gotten around to watching yet....

Air Gear
    Tsubasa
    XXXHolic
    Welcome To The NHK
    Baccano
    Chrono Crusade
    Peach Girl

Decisions, decisions.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast