Who's up for some 4-player co-op?

This is a discussion on Who's up for some 4-player co-op? within the Expendables 2 Videogame, The forum, part of the E; Hey guys, since the Expendables 2 game is available at a discounted price via PS+ until April 10th, do any ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Who's up for some 4-player co-op?

Hey guys, since the Expendables 2 game is available at a discounted price via PS+ until April 10th, do any of you fancy picking it up and going for the 4-player co-op trophy? We'll need a team of 4 players to complete 1 full chapter (5 levels) with no-one leaving or disconnecting before the end of the chapter. It shouldn't take more than an hour to complete the first chapter, and since there are 4 of them in the game, we could possibly complete the whole game if we can all stay for 3 to 4 hours.

The two difficulty trophies do not stack unfortunately, so I suggest we tackle Hardcore difficulty via co-op, so that we can have an easier time doing Casual difficulty solo. Completing Chapter 1 should net each of us 5 trophies, and if we can finish the game then we'll get a minimum of 10 trophies each, leaving us largely with the cleanup and grind, plus the Casual playthrough. The game itself is okay if not amazing, but should be a good way to spend a few hours. I've completed the first couple of levels in the Trial version, and have just purchased the game unlock, so I'm ready to go.

If you're interested, send me a friend request with Expendables 2 in the message (blank requests are ignored, sorry), or reply here, in the absence of an official boosting thread, and we can see about setting up a time and date to play.

Lvl 9 - Gold

No takers, then?