F.E.A.R. 2 Online question

This is a discussion on F.E.A.R. 2 Online question within the F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin forum, part of the F; It says on the back of the case 2-16 online and I have 2 players but how does the host ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

F.E.A.R. 2 Online question

It says on the back of the case 2-16 online and I have 2 players but how does the host start the match? or does certain match types need more players?

illegal in 9 countries

I hope you've got a spare 100+ hours to complete the MP, because that's how long it'll take, assuming you can even start a match.

I almost went there myself, but decided to let this one go in favour of completing the MP for a half-dozen games in the same time period before the GameSpy servers close.

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    I hope you've got a spare 100+ hours to complete the MP, because that's how long it'll take, assuming you can even start a match.

I almost went there myself, but decided to let this one go in favour of completing the MP for a half-dozen games in the same time period before the GameSpy servers close.
    I'm not worried about all the mp trophies just wanted to try it out but I cannot start the match it just says waiting for more players and I have 2 players and it doesn't give me a start option just waiting for more players and it says on the back of the box 2-16.

ADMlNlSTRATOR

A duel only takes two players, but the rest of the modes require 3 to start iirc.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    A duel only takes two players, but the rest of the modes require 3 to start iirc.
    Thanks

PRO Trophy Hunter

Well, I had that game and I would start it but some PSN gamers told me about its platinum trophy takes months than hours to earn. Now I cancelled it. Blame the game developers for online trophies.

My Checklist - Trophy Hunting Missions [CLICK THIS BANNER] Checklist Updated:
    Posted Weekly Report
    7/26/14

Posted Mission Accomplished
    7/28/14

Posted Mission Accomplished
    7/31/14

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by Helyx View Post
    You answered the actual question he asked instead of diverting attention to Gamespy closing the servers?!? Sacré bleu! What kind of a two-bit operation are you running here?

PSN | Steam | XBL | Wii U | 3DS | iOS | OUYA : ant1th3s1s | Checklist of the Year (2012,2013)

ADMlNlSTRATOR

Quote Originally Posted by ant1th3s1s View Post
    You answered the actual question he asked instead of diverting attention to Gamespy closing the servers?!? Sacré bleu! What kind of a two-bit operation are you running here?
    He said he wasn't worried about all the MP trophies, so I figured there was no harm in not rubbing it in.

With 3 days left, it's virtually impossible to platinum if you haven't already started the grinding process.