Nightmare Warrior

This is a discussion on Nightmare Warrior within the F.E.A.R. 3 forum, part of the F; Okay I know with Nightmare Ninja, it can be either the small or big creep. My question is, does Nightmare ...

That Southern B****

Nightmare Warrior

Okay I know with Nightmare Ninja, it can be either the small or big creep. My question is, does Nightmare Warrior apply to both as well? I'm having a hard time getting this and its my final challenge for the trophy
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 2 - Bronze

If you look under the challenge overview in the game menu, it specifically says "Damage the giant creep 3 times before he vanishes." So unfortunately, it is the giant creep. Here's a video of the final boss battle.

It's blurry, but you'll notice at 1:00 he gets the challenge for nightmare warrior. So... basically do what he does in the video! And yes, I realize it's easier said than done, but you'll be fine, just takes some practice and persistence! Good luck!

That Southern B****

Thanks for confirming, mate. Maybe it will give me less difficulty than Man Mode is
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler