View Poll Results: Is F1 2012 the best game of the series?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • No this is the worst game in the series by far

2 18.18%
  • I like some things about the new game but '10&'11 were better

1 9.09%
  • I thought it is ok

0 0%
  • I really like the game

4 36.36%
  • It's the best console F1 game ever

4 36.36%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

F1 2012 Best F1 Game EVER

This is a discussion on F1 2012 Best F1 Game EVER within the F1 2012 forum, part of the F; Originally Posted by Creditdue Having spent a few more hours playing it I am convinced it's the shittest of the ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Having spent a few more hours playing it I am convinced it's the shittest of the 3. And it's clear Codemasters Birmingham do not have it in them to release an F1 game yearly. For the third year in a row I just fell we're all being used as beta testers.
    so i noticed you've mentioned that its the worst of all 3 yet you only show owning F1 2011... the worst part is that you dont even have the trophy for winning a race with no assists(not 1 win). normally i take someone at their word but you posted several times on this forum and im calling you out on it. if you played all 3 let me guess you played at a buddies house lol whatever dude. so if your going to make a statement about a game make sure your profile can back it up. You dont even own the game you fool and again you cant even race without assists on grow up and learn how to race. again your profile only shows F1 2011 with only 20 trophies earned dude you lie so badly everyone check his profile and see he cant even back up his own post saying 3rd year in a row again you only own 1 not 3 and it actually started in 2009 so make it 4 years & quit posting on things you dont know.... My Singapore video was watched and liked by TotalF1 Official(lotus F1 sponsor) and i released video 3hrs before 2012 singapore gp & was watched and liked 1hr before start of actuall F1 race. so i think you need to revisit your critiquing skill dude. Twitter ThomasArcher its on comments so i backing my statement up dude. its not arcade so it takes some skill....
    WestCoastNFL "Notorious For Life"
    Racing With Only The Best, Clean Racing at It's Finest...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Creditdue View Post
    Rain almost every race even in bahrain, the weather effects are awful, AI is shit, engines blowing up when you use flashback, cars starting on wrong tires, penalty system is broken, and that's just off the top of my head. There's many more problems. PC players are already on their 6th patch. CM are a joke
    again dude you dont even own the game and your F1 2011 trophy list shows you cant even race with assists off so you really shouldnt post on this as you dont have the qualifications to do so see my other reply comment #21. Cars start on qually tires, lap times are quite realistic(if you can set up a car or understand the concept) penalties are fine and just, and this is a PS3 forum so PC dont count angain you only own F1 2011 on PS3 so you should rethink your comments check your profile...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by leavingnoname View Post
    Ok the rain and the weather effects suck, I doubt it'd hardly ever rain in Bahrain or some of the other circuits, given what time of year they are in the calendar, I guess the penalty system is accurate though as there's plenty of time in real life where people get away with stuff, unless you mean something else? Cars start races on their qualifying tyres if i'm not wrong? AI has always been shit in f1 games as far back as I can remember... I think PS3 players get a raw deal on patches, new releases (with the release dates etc)... people should set up a group and campaign against this kind of shit, especially when these games are cross platform, they'd be screwed if PS3 owners stopped buying the games and consoles etc.. :/
    the only downfall of the game is slow patches but thats a PSN issue thats been going on since PSN was introduced. PC &Xbox get updates quicker for every game over PSN. considering that ALL 3 ARE WRITTEN IN THE SAME MICROSOFT CODE lol if anything the AI esp ALONSO is dirty lol noticed in Co-op the AI is a little more reluctant to be passed but still realistic when on Legend difficulty it is a good game and its modeled on actuall F1 tyre slip rate which you can feel in the wheel as you loose traction, GT5 could learn alot from the real tire physics instead of just adding smoke and a little more squeeling of the tires. GT5 has 0 feeling for loosing traction except in the snow lol Hope to see you on the track Cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12