Trophy Guide: I need your help! + Community Events

This is a discussion on Trophy Guide: I need your help! + Community Events within the F1 2012 forum, part of the F; Hey Guys! When the F1 2012 Game comes tomorrow in the post I will be calling the Trophy guide! It ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Trophy Guide: I need your help! + Community Events

Hey Guys! When the F1 2012 Game comes tomorrow in the post I will be calling the Trophy guide! It will be my first ever guide, so I will be undoubtedly a complete noob if I get approved :(

So if you have any photos, videos, tips or tricks that could be useful for the guide. Such as a Roadmap or a banner for the guide or a video showing how to complete 'Austin Power' for example.
    Other things that may be helpful are things such as the best setups for each track. As I want to make a section showing the best setups for each track and hard/tricky corners, For example, if you know the best line through Eau Rouge then but it down below. Each CONFIRMED piece of info or media will gain you One REP and a mention in the related trophy and the thank you section at the bottom of the guide. When I have a confirmed a piece of info, it will be placed in this post for me and everyone to quickly and easily see.

Once the guide is complete I will be holding various community events such as helping people with the Co-Op World Championship (Which I will need a partner for too) or hosting a large race online. The events will be posted in the post below.

If you need any help or have some information about the game or want to help with the Co-Op World Championship either post it below, send a PM to me or Add me on PSN : Adzster5310

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Reserved for Community events!

Lvl 7 - Gold

Is this for the Vita or PS3? F1 2012 been out for 2 months on PS3.

Whatever the case I have the platinum so could help:

Few Hints I could lend you:

A. Driver's World Champion Just do it on Amateur get it first season (Did on Expert as fancied challenge) (Take the odd RBR/Ferrari/Mclaren out or into the dirt so you can win Constructor's too!)

B. You should in theory Do One Shot Qualifying and out qualify at every race your team mate , always restart it if you feel you cannot do this (Best to do it in first season as chosing HRT will make sure team mate is always 24th) This is glitched as far as I know, unsure whether it was fixed in latest patch.

C. In Season 2 you should move to become first driver at any given team, this way you can select the R&D strategy , change it at first given opportunity, then all you do is beat them legit, or as I did put full damage on, take team mate out so you finish in front of him and you regain number 1, then at first given opportunity chose to end the R&D for the Season

D. Stay/Move to another team for Season 3 and just destroy and skip sessions, around race 10 you will be given the opportunity to move teams, do so, and that is all the career trophies unlocked!

E. The win first race, gain pole etc. should naturally come to you following these methods.

Death to zombies!!

I have the game but havent got around to playing much of it, can make a banner for you though and dont mind helping with online as i havent done that yet.

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    Is this for the Vita or PS3? F1 2012 been out for 2 months on PS3.
    Quote Originally Posted by stupot00 View Post
    I have the game but havent got around to playing much of it, can make a banner for you though and dont mind helping with online as i havent done that yet.
    Thank you for the tips! I will use them for the guide, once i've confirmed them I will give you your shiny REP and yes this is for PS3 as nobody has written a guide yet (:

I would love if you could make a banner for me that would be awesome! and it would be great to do online with you, my timezone is GMT. I will add you as soon as I get on the PS3 Tonight.

The Incredible Marccap

When you calling the guide then?

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

PRO Member

It is all fine and good asking the community for tips and strategies and whatnot but please remember to give credit IN THE GUIDE to those whom you use the tips for.

After all, taking someone's tip and writing it out as if it were your own is plagiarism

Resident PHD

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post
    It is all fine and good asking the community for tips and strategies and whatnot but please remember to give credit IN THE GUIDE to those whom you use the tips for.

After all, taking someone's tip and writing it out as if it were your own is plagiarism
    Unless you are Tarantino, then it is an homage

AWESOME SIG AND AVY BY ALISON CHECK OUT HER WORK HERE

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    When you calling the guide then?
    When the postman brings it... He hasn't brought it yet and it was due on tuesday...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Broken View Post

Of course, I will be writing in the related trophy there name + tip
    and in the thank you section at the bottom stating their name and which trophies they helped with (: