Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fallout 3 help with killing the five Super Mutant Behemoth

This is a discussion on Fallout 3 help with killing the five Super Mutant Behemoth within the Fallout 3 forum, part of the F; Originally Posted by BigMike656565 Who needs weapons for them? I used bare fists, killed one in 4 punches! Just kidding ...

illegal in 9 countries

Quote Originally Posted by BigMike656565 View Post
    Who needs weapons for them? I used bare fists, killed one in 4 punches!

Just kidding that's a lie, would be great to find a video of someone taking one on with no weapons though, just stock up on a couple thousand stimpacks and go to work, might take a few hours to kill one though.
    You might be joking, but the Paralyzing Palm perk is how I took some of them down.

Punching a stunned Behemoth in the nuts with a Deathclaw Gauntlet or Fisto makes short work of them.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Wow, that's awesome that you're playing an older game like Fallout 3 instead of the latest flavor of the month. Good luck with those behemoths.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by birdman1041 View Post
    Wow, that's awesome that you're playing an older game like Fallout 3 instead of the latest flavor of the month. Good luck with those behemoths.
    Well it's not like there's a new fallout game every year like other game series'. It's pretty much 3 and New Vegas; I mean sure many have moved onto Skyrim but that's not a Fallout game.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Local Drunk

The guy that made this thread has achieved this trophy now.

Awesomely awesome sig by Beam & social group bar by DaRe
    The Local Drunk's Experience With Trophies

Lvl 8 - Gold

Get a shitload of land mines, frag grenades and make a shitload of bottlecap mines. Keep dropping the mines and tossing the grenades while running backwards. You'll eventually cripple one or two legs and he'll become very slow. This allows you to kill him easier I guess.

That Southern B****

Easy way to take out 2:

Toggle Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by Lasombra View Post
    Question: Do you have to get the death shot...or just be there to see it die?
    You have to kill it I believe.
    Hitmon133: "Today's passage is taken from the Book of Coug. Chapter 56, Verse 46. >.>"

Epic Banner by Fawst <3

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

Couple of shots with the Fatman usually does the trick

Lvl 6 - Silver

use the mines to cripple them... and this is a trophy you need to go after at a high level

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Really i had absolutely no problem with killing them all. There's only one that's really hard to find and its because you have to go to an unmarked location and preform a specific action. (a derailed train).
    You can find the train by walking southwest from the Jury Street Metro. There will be a group of Super Mutants that i recommend dispatching of. Then head to the train car that is lying on it's side. Inside, there is a teddy bear inside a cart cage. Open the cage and the Behemoth will spawn nearby. He will come running at the train and you can wait for him to appear. Then you just gotta kill his @$$.
    I've read some people used a ridiculous amount of mini nukes to kill one but I only used 1 or 2 apiece. If it's any help I had Fawkes and Dogmeat as a companions and used the Fat Man while in V.A.T.S.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I found the alien ray gun and a dog companion and annihilated all of em. They got so tied up focusing on the dog that I had all the time in the world to pop off shots with the ray gun.

The Last of my Kind

Get Fawkes to Destroy them, normally there is a place you can hide in while Fawkes wipes out the Behemoth.

Thanks to LuckayCanadianShulckayMooseackey for this Signature & Elite Guild Bar. Thanks to RaveNScythE18 & Smashguy for the PPS userbar.

Chuck Norris Approved.

I mainly used the abe repeater and the combat shotgun the entire game. The repeater was my weapon of choice until ammo was an issue then switched to the combat shotgun. On topic I used the weapons I listed to kill the big bastards and wasn't really a hard task.

Avy, Chambers35 Sig, dsluckay

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12