I got defeated

This is a discussion on I got defeated within the Fallout 3 forum, part of the F; This game defeated me I'm not going for platinum anymore, at least not for a while, theres so many thing ...

PRO Member

I got defeated

This game defeated me I'm not going for platinum anymore, at least not for a while, theres so many thing I don't understand and I think nuka grenade schematic, which I can't get, and there's that super behemoth that wasn't where he was supposed to be, maybe in coupl months ill try again

People fear what they can't understand, hate what they can't conquer

PRO Member

O.o uh... games have glitches, its something to expect in everygame.
    Most schematics have 4 'plans', you only need 1 for the trophy. Just collecting 3 of the same just makes the base damage/condition way better from the get-go.
    Platinums: 29 (1st to last)
    COD5, Fallout 3, COD6, Demon Souls, Assassins Creed 2, MAG, Bad Company 2, Dragon Age Origins, Fallout New Vegas, Medal of Honor, COD7, Socom 4, Resident Evil 5, Assassins Creed Brotherhood, Mass Effect 2, Killzone 3, Bioshock, Dead Rising 2, Uncharted 2, Trine, Resistance 3, Dead Island, Battlefield 3, DC Universe, Skyrim, Trine 2, Mass Effect 3, Assassins Creed Revelations, and Dragon Age 2.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

If you play a lot of FPS games like CoD,MAG & BF then it's gna take some getting used to......
    Just try playing more games like Skyrim & all that........
    I play a lot of Fallout NV & got platinum Skyrim so there's usually bugs in such vast games......Out of intrest where the behemoth appear????

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeah I'm curious about that Behemoth too. There are 4 or 5 Behemoths in Fallout 3 if I remember. There is 1 out in the open where you least expect it. If that's the 1 your referring too then it's not a glitch. I was a low level when I first saw it and it was no easy fight. I was lucky to win.

Put the difficulty on the easiest and then just explore a bit to get used to the game. No sence in giving up before you even start.

Lvl 9 - Gold

If i remember correctly there's one behemoth where you have to pick up a teddy from out of a cage for him to spawn and start chasing after you. It's at Jury Street Metro.

You might already know but just incase.

Also what I did when going through behemoths is have Fawkes with me as he has a really powerful laser weapon and has a massive amount of health so I just keep back and let him do the work. maybe fire the fatman but careful not to hit Fawkes with it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You have to play most of the game to get Fawkes. So it's not something Unbreakabull can do. Just level yourself up, killing, exploring, completing missions, hacking, lock picking etc. doesn't take too long to get stronger. All you need is weapons which are everywhere. Fallout 3 I would has a lot more weapons laying around aswell as powerful weapons. Vegas was tougher getting your hands on good equipment.

Change is mediocre

Blasphemy. I didn't even care about the glitches when I was playing, I just wanted the because the game was so damn sexy.