Purified water

This is a discussion on Purified water within the Fallout 3 forum, part of the F; I'm playing for at least 4 hours now, and I didn't find a single bottle, I didn't find any at ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Purified water

I'm playing for at least 4 hours now, and I didn't find a single bottle, I didn't find any at any store? I read that most of first aid kits have them, but I didn't find a single one, is there a location that I can go to and buy it ?
    Awesome Sig by ERICVOLTAGE

Roo Commander

If you save Megaton then you get a house to live in where a robot will give you 5 bottles of Purified water if you ask him for a drink. Other than that and first aid kits sometimes you can get lucky and find someone in the wasteland is selling some.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    If you save Megaton then you get a house to live in where a robot will give you 5 bottles of Purified water if you ask him for a drink. Other than that and first aid kits sometimes you can get lucky and find someone in the wasteland is selling some.
    The same goes for the robot butler in Tenpenny Tower if you make that your house instead of Megaton. I think it's 5 bottles/week.

Roo Commander

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    The same goes for the robot butler in Tenpenny Tower if you make that your house instead of Megaton. I think it's 5 bottles/week.
    Forgot about Tenpenny Tower lol. Yeah after you get those 5 bottles it's about a week til you can get more which sucks.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I spent my time exploring all the locations I found, so finding anything I need just came naturally.

Sig by JakeSS14

KCCO!

Yeah, the robot servants are the best bet since they're guaranteed. Other than that, it's a scavenger hunt. I actually didn't have much trouble finding Purified Water.