1st time playing Fallout NV

This is a discussion on 1st time playing Fallout NV within the Fallout: New Vegas forum, part of the F; i know im extremely late but today is my 1st time playing NV. i have read a lot of posts ...

PRO Member

1st time playing Fallout NV

i know im extremely late but today is my 1st time playing NV. i have read a lot of posts and received a lot of helpful information. my only question is that i read after u kill benny which i don't even know who that is is that ur supposed to create multiple file saves to help avoid unnecessary playthroughs for the different endings. my only question is how often am i supposed to go back to the other save files to get the other trophies? i have never created 2 save files let alone multiple 1's for any game i played b4 so i'm not sure how it works
    Awesome work done by Bladia

дурак

After you kill Benny, you don't need to go back for the ending trophies till the end of each half playthrough. Killing Benny is a little less than halfway through the main story. There are 4 endings in total. All they have to do with is what faction you side with.

You can get all the other trophies whenever you want, provided you have enough supplies (Weapons, Ammo, Food, Credits, Etc.)

So save after killing Benny, beat the game, go back to the save beat the game again siding with a different faction, rinse and repeat.

I got the Platinum about a month after the game released so it's been awhile, but that's how it worked with me.
    Blank Friend Requests will be ignored and/or blocked
    My Checklist | My Trading Thread | My Youtube Channel
    "The oldest and strongest of emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown"

PRO Member

everything just downloaded dlc game etc i went straight to settings but hardcore is greyed out/ any reason to that?
    Awesome work done by Bladia

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Have fun continuously having your PS3 freeze, make sure you save often. After a while you're going to want to break the disk in half.
    Trophy Hunter by day, Trophy Hunter by night.

Death to zombies!!

Quote Originally Posted by Vulgar View Post
    After you kill Benny, you don't need to go back for the ending trophies till the end of each half playthrough. Killing Benny is a little less than halfway through the main story. There are 4 endings in total. All they have to do with is what faction you side with.

You can get all the other trophies whenever you want, provided you have enough supplies (Weapons, Ammo, Food, Credits, Etc.)

So save after killing Benny, beat the game, go back to the save beat the game again siding with a different faction, rinse and repeat.

I got the Platinum about a month after the game released so it's been awhile, but that's how it worked with me.
    What Vulgar said

Quote Originally Posted by gamer86 View Post
    everything just downloaded dlc game etc i went straight to settings but hardcore is greyed out/ any reason to that?
    You have to choose hardcore when you are about to leave the doc's house

Sig by djunglist
    Platboy bar by Hitmon133

My checklist
    Stu's pot of shinies