My fallout new Vegas ultimate edition comes this week!!!!1

This is a discussion on My fallout new Vegas ultimate edition comes this week!!!!1 within the Fallout: New Vegas forum, part of the F; Yes, the games been out for years and yes, I already have the platinum but this game is one of ...

Bob 'n' Becca

My fallout new Vegas ultimate edition comes this week!!!!1

Yes, the games been out for years and yes, I already have the platinum but this game is one of the funniest I've ever played so I decided to get the ultimate edition so I could finish up on the dlc. I did the same thing with dragon age origins. I tried buying it at GameStop but they wanted forty, which isn't unreasonable, I simply couldn't afford it. eBay was pretty much the same. A check of the redlaser app on my iPhone and it was revealed to me that Walmart carried the game for twenty one bucks. I checked the Walmart by my house, certain that I would get to play this game in an instant, but it was revealed to me that it was for the same price as it was at GameStop. I was not deterred however. Using the redlaser app, I simply purchased the game from Walmart.com. All-in-all, after taxes and shipping, I only paid twenty five bucks or so for it, and when I ordered it ( which was Wednesday I believe, I was told it should come by the seventeenth. That's right around the corner! Anyway, I only created this thread because in super excited. I'm currently playing demons souls, dark souls and dragon age ultimate but I'm going to put those on pause the second I get this game in the mall.

Thanks to Thunder for the platbar!!!

Threat

Well that sounds like a pretty useful app.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig and avy

Lvl 3 - Bronze

great game but to glitchy maybe next year will come the new one

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I found it at my local pawn shop for $8.99 and yes its the Ultimate version too Infact I always check my pawn shops before venturing out to GS or Walmart or Bestbuy, unless I see they have a deal in the ad or online

Bob 'n' Becca

It would take me a year and a day to check my pawn shops. When I'm not touring with dave grohl and the boys, I live close enough to a city that there are dozens of "local" pawn shops. But on a more exciting note, my package was actually at my house when I got home from my first job. I'll probably start on it in a few days when I'm done with dragon age ultimate.

Angel of Death

Quote Originally Posted by 957_Bob_Hollywood_13_HFS View Post
    It would take me a year and a day to check my pawn shops. When I'm not touring with dave grohl and the boys, I live close enough to a city that there are dozens of "local" pawn shops. But on a more exciting note, my package was actually at my house when I got home from my first job. I'll probably start on it in a few days when I'm done with dragon age ultimate.
    Woah, woah, woah, what?! You tour with The Foo Fighters?!

Bob 'n' Becca

Quote Originally Posted by cengizbobengiz View Post
    Woah, woah, woah, what?! You tour with The Foo Fighters?!
    I cracked up from this. No, unfortunately, I don't travel with the foos. I wish I did. I simply love daves work.