Is the MP dead/broken?

This is a discussion on Is the MP dead/broken? within the FarCry 2 forum, part of the F; Have had this game for sooo long but never played it. I probably never would have as it was old ...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Is the MP dead/broken?

Have had this game for sooo long but never played it. I probably never would have as it was old and the servers were dying off but now that its been re-released as part of the collection, how hard is it to get a game or MP trophies? Are the servers broken/glitched?

Uncharted | Ratchet & Clank: aCiT | Uncharted 2 | Heavy Rain | CoD:WaW | Prince of Persia | Resident Evil 5 | Darksiders | Prince of Persia: tFS Assassins Creed 2 | LittleBigPlanet | Modern Warfare 2 | Uncharted 3 | Enslaved: OttW | Battlefield: BC2 | God of War I & II | Mafia II
    NFS: Hot Pursuit | Resistance 2 | Tekken 6 | Bioshock | Star Wars: tFU | Mass Effect | Portal 2 | God of War: CoO & GoS

Tomb Raider (89%), Killzone2 (82%)

Lvl 4 - Silver

been a while since i was on it but good luck getting a room full of 16 players. Not really hard trophies just takes a while.
    THE NOOSH
    BABAGANOOSH08

ADMlNlSTRATOR

The MP for FC2 is a graveyard, and it's a long grind. I don't think it's possible to get all the trophies without a dedicated group.