Monster in far cry 3

This is a discussion on Monster in far cry 3 within the FarCry 3 forum, part of the F; Is it just me or did you like far cry 1 better then number 2? i realy realy missed the ...

PRO Member

Monster in far cry 3

Is it just me or did you like far cry 1 better then number 2? i realy realy missed the mutated freaks in number 2. And i am hoping this will have monster to. I miss them alot.

As far as i know there aren't any mutated freaks in this game to, but i am realy realy hoping it does. For me it makes the game alot more fun.

Lvl 4 - Silver

I see it the same way. The monsters really made the first game exciting (especially the first encounters, creepy!) and I also preferred the level design of the first game by far. Now FC takes place on an island again and looks very beautiful, but the fact that it's (from my first impression) again open world and about killing drug dealers doesn't make it very interesting for me (it might be a prejudice but I have the feeling it'll get generic after a while like the second part did). :-(

Chances are probably very low but I really hope for a "Far Cry 1 HD" edition for PS3. I still have the game for PC but I got rid of my windows desktop and now use only a linux notebook with a very average graphics card, so I can't play the game anymore.

PRO Member

Yeah. Although this game is wayyy more fun then number 2 i still miss the mutation( Where the hell is it), but we do have animals to kill in this game wich is fun too.

Harvester of Souls

Yeah Far Cry 3 is still a bit off from what the first one was, but is definitely an improvement over the second game . I've had lots of fun with all games, but definitely prefer some of the elements in the first game, while the third is my favorite of them all.

HOSTED BY GREAT DAZE TAZER!!!!! COME JOIN THE MAYHEM!!!

Guide Bar Created by Ds_luckay