How do I get this letter ?

This is a discussion on How do I get this letter ? within the FarCry 3 forum, part of the F; At 374,6 315,5 I can see the bunker, but I cannot find a way inn.....

Lvl 2 - Bronze

How do I get this letter ?

At 374,6 315,5 I can see the bunker, but I cannot find a way inn..

I'm back!!!

Although Im not on the game and looking at the coordinates there is always a way in near the bunker…I only had to find a way in one which was by a jeep..but there is a passage way up a little if this is the one. Other than that Kratos it is always close by just look for dark areas in the map that could be a tunnel

Avatar by DARE and Sig by Djunglist

So many of our members here are PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Stand on the bunker and then look west. The entrance is right there, it's also a black square on your minimap.

I'm back!!!

Coming from someone who just signed into the game to look at the coordinates I would have done that but I already lent it to my brother in law

Avatar by DARE and Sig by Djunglist

So many of our members here are PS3T wonder why the site has become less active but YOU should know the reason if you are not even willing to participate in the End of the Year Awards. If the site is going to have a rebuild it's going to start with all of you being loyal and active here.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Stand on the bunker and then look west. The entrance is right there, it's also a black square on your minimap.
    Thanx, got it...