Where should I start?

This is a discussion on Where should I start? within the FarCry 3 forum, part of the F; Should I try to get all the radio tower first? Work on getting an outpost undetected? Collect the collectables? I ...

Lvl 5 - Silver

Where should I start?

Should I try to get all the radio tower first? Work on getting an outpost undetected? Collect the collectables? I dont know just feelin a bit confizzled!

On the edge

I worked on the towers first.......everything else just fell into place from there.

sig by Mercinarie

Ice Cream Firefighter

I haven't played it yet but my advice would be to just enjoy the story first & worry about collectables later or on a second playthrough. IMO some of us worry about trophies way too much & miss out on enjoying a story to its full extent.

Just some food for thought.

PS3/PS4/PSVita
    great_daze_tazer
    Xbone
    GreatDazeTazer

Now Playing
    FFXIV A Realm Reborn
    Infamous Second Son
    Lego Titles

★ Extra Astronomical ★

Clear some outposts and focus on the crafting. With crafting you get larger bags and can carry more things and holster up to four weapons. There are rare animals that can only be hunted through the hunting jobs so keep a lookout for those. Also the more outposts and radio towers you conquer the more collectibles become visible and use those collectibles to explore the map. But don't neglect the story (there is a southern island that is locked until you progress far enough).

Lvl 5 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by ichris26 View Post
    I worked on the towers first.......everything else just fell into place from there.
    Quote Originally Posted by great_daze_tazer View Post
    I haven't played it yet but my advice would be to just enjoy the story first & worry about collectables later or on a second playthrough. IMO some of us worry about trophies way too much & miss out on enjoying a story to its full extent.

Just some food for thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Clear some outposts and focus on the crafting. With crafting you get larger bags and can carry more things and holster up to four weapons. There are rare animals that can only be hunted through the hunting jobs so keep a lookout for those. Also the more outposts and radio towers you conquer the more collectibles become visible and use those collectibles to explore the map. But don't neglect the story (there is a southern island that is locked until you progress far enough).
    Thank u Thank u and Thank you! I shall do all 3!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Pancake Model View Post
    Pretty much this, the only missable trophy is the one where you have to clear out an outpost without setting an alarm because if you clear them all out guns blazing then you won't get it but it's not hard so it's not that big of a deal I guess. Get that out of the way and you'll be fine

The Incredible Marccap

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

You dont need all 120 relics to get the plat so this might not interest you, but spider relic #1 is missable. If you don't find it before finishing the game access to it becomes blocked. Which means you could be like me, stuck with 99% note book completion. Atleast untill they patch it. Oh side note, this relic doesnt show up on any of the maps you can buy, so google it maybe.

Lvl 5 - Silver

i'm a bit like you, i've been knocking off many outposts and towers when i come across them but mainly focusing on missions. Big game lots to do haha
    INTERESTED IN YOUTUBE PARTNERSHIP? APPLY NOW!
    https://partner.makerstudios.com/?re...0UU00000048Wmj
    Check out my Videos!