Platinum Trophy Glitched?

This is a discussion on Platinum Trophy Glitched? within the FarCry 3 forum, part of the F; I've just got the final Co-Op trophy with my mate, which was glitched in the first place, and the platinum ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Platinum Trophy Glitched?

I've just got the final Co-Op trophy with my mate, which was glitched in the first place, and the platinum never popped. As you can see Rob-50246's Far Cry 3 PS3 Trophies - PS3Trophies i have 50/51, 100%. Any ideas on how to fix this? So fed up with the glitches in this game.

Labels

Woah, that's strange. Not sure there's anything you can do other than contacting Ubisoft or Sony.
    Thanks to djunglist for the sig

"I went from the slums of hell to paradise in heaven, from a sling shot to a wall of Mac 11's"

Lvl 7 - Gold

Delete the game, reinstalling it. It might pop up when you load up the game.

Did the game glitch when the platinum was suppose to pop?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by STRANGEgenius View Post
    Delete the game, reinstalling it. It might pop up when you load up the game.

Did the game glitch when the platinum was suppose to pop?
    There was no glitch besides the platinum not popping. The trophy i needed, however, was glitched. It was the "Getting Even" Co-Op trophy and it refused to pop, no matter how many times i played the level. In the end i got my mate to sign in my psn, while i signed in his and we done the mission that way. The Co-Op trophy popped for him on my psn, but no platinum followed.

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-50246 View Post
    There was no glitch besides the platinum not popping. The trophy i needed, however, was glitched. It was the "Getting Even" Co-Op trophy and it refused to pop, no matter how many times i played the level. In the end i got my mate to sign in my psn, while i signed in his and we done the mission that way. The Co-Op trophy popped for him on my psn, but no platinum followed.
    Just a guess but he probably should have synced your trophies on his ps3 before getting the last trophy.It registered him getting it but since your trophies weren't synced for him it didn't register as being the last trophy.

It's a interesting problem that i can't see a fix for.It's kinda though.
    Sig and Avy made by Achantion
    Trophy Checklist

♚ Overlord ♔

Holy crap its true!? You got 100% but your missing the plat there's really nothing you can do except contacting Sony maybe?
    I fear the day this will happen to me, good luck dude

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Javro_07 View Post
    Just a guess but he probably should have synced your trophies on his ps3 before getting the last trophy.It registered him getting it but since your trophies weren't synced for him it didn't register as being the last trophy.

It's a interesting problem that i can't see a fix for.It's kinda though.
    He did sync before getting the trophy...

PRO Member

Ai ai that realy sucks! the co op trophies were kinda glitch i had to do the second mission about 5 times for it to pop, but the plat dinged when i got the last trope though.

Proboly need to reinnstall the game or contact sony! this is kinda like the trophie in red dead redeption wich got a patch when we spammed there support staff

Lvl 1 - Bronze

It appears my platinum had now made an appearance. It never popped on screen, but i've just started playing another game, synced my trophies for that one and the platinum synced with them. I did contact ubisoft about this, so whether they did something or not i don't know, weird glitch either way.

The One and Only

Play the game again, wait a while, and open up your XMB and look at the trophies for the game. See if it pops then.

Siggin' since June 2012 | Sig Made by Me | Platcard made by djunglist
    DaRe's Journey of Art
    Drawings on first post, sig showcase on second.

DaRe's Adventures v5.20
    My Trophy Checklist back in contruction!

Free-Style Signature Request Shop
    My sig shop with knuckle and Bladia, currently taking requests!

DareCity701
    My dA account.

My YouTube Channel

Please subscribe today!

Requests Due: 0
    Collabs Due: 0

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rob-50246 View Post
    It appears my platinum had now made an appearance. It never popped on screen, but i've just started playing another game, synced my trophies for that one and the platinum synced with them. I did contact ubisoft about this, so whether they did something or not i don't know, weird glitch either way.
    LOL, Ubisoft replying that quick to support?

Latest : #112 / RAYMAN: Origins [VITA]

Lvl 4 - Silver

that seriously has to be 1 terrible feelin after hard work

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Is Lights Out glitched or something because I have played this game from start to finish twice and never got the trophy and it is preventing me from Platinuming the game.

I have hosted one session from start to finish but no trophy.

I have went into a lobby which someone else is doing Lights Out and played it from start to finish but yet no damn trophy.

And its really pissing me off.

Legalize it...

Quote Originally Posted by Bbrit1776 View Post
    Is Lights Out glitched or something because I have played this game from start to finish twice and never got the trophy and it is preventing me from Platinuming the game.

I have hosted one session from start to finish but no trophy.

I have went into a lobby which someone else is doing Lights Out and played it from start to finish but yet no damn trophy.

And its really pissing me off.
    I did all the coop local with a friend and each one popped right after we finished. If you have someone to help you, try to do it locally instead of online. It seems every time I see someone saying it wont pop, theyre playing online...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by JDizzle0420 View Post
    I did all the coop local with a friend and each one popped right after we finished. If you have someone to help you, try to do it locally instead of online. It seems every time I see someone saying it wont pop, theyre playing online...
    heres the thing i did all of them except for one online and ready or not by myself and got it, but as soon as i started lights out, it started to be bitch.