Multiplayer Trophies

This is a discussion on Multiplayer Trophies within the FarCry 3 forum, part of the F; Once I had completed the main story, I decided to try and tackle the multi-player missions. I completed the mission ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Multiplayer Trophies

Once I had completed the main story, I decided to try and tackle the multi-player missions.
    I completed the mission "Ready Or Not", and received my 'Here We Come' trophy. Unfortunately, I had leave it there and head out to work. However, upon returning to the multi-player missions just now, I've tried joining games, and they all seem to be the level "Ready Or Not".
    Do I have to redo that mission and keep playing until I get to the others, or is there a way to select which mission I want to do?
    I'm trying to Plat this now that I have finished the main story.

Get bent...

Same problem here.

I've all but given up on the plat.

Add me and we can try and knock them out together on casual just to breeze through them.

I still need 'Return to Sender', 'Hide & Seek', and 'Late Night Pick-Up' trophies for the plat.
    What happens to CoD players when they try to play Dark Souls...

Formerly known as Tyrion619

Forget I Was Ever Here

If I am not mistaken you could choose which level you wanted to play from the start and didn't need to beat 1 to move onto the next but I could just as well be wrong.

It is time for me to go underground

PRO Member

You can choose level by level but you have to keep joining games until you're the leader so you can, unless they patched it since the release (essentially it makes you leader when all other matchmaking groups are full, with no alternative to become a leader...really retarded).

On top of that, even if you're leader, if you hit a rough patch and the team has to restart the level, and the other players get discouraged and quit...it kicks you out of the level, and you have to jump through the hoops again.

The real difficulty in the MP is not the levels, yet the poor matchmaking system. If I still had the PS3 edition, I'd help, yet check out the boosting thread if ya need help.
    <signature>
    [Insert garbage no one gives two fucks about]
    </signature>

Forget I Was Ever Here

Quote Originally Posted by Shuklar View Post
    You can choose level by level but you have to keep joining games until you're the leader so you can, unless they patched it since the release (essentially it makes you leader when all other matchmaking groups are full, with no alternative to become a leader...really retarded).

On top of that, even if you're leader, if you hit a rough patch and the team has to restart the level, and the other players get discouraged and quit...it kicks you out of the level, and you have to jump through the hoops again.

The real difficulty in the MP is not the levels, yet the poor matchmaking system. If I still had the PS3 edition, I'd help, yet check out the boosting thread if ya need help.
    Why do all that when you can play the levels yourself all you need to do is beat the co-op level… Your making it hard on yourself in my opinion.

It is time for me to go underground

Notorious K.I.D.

I watched my sons play split screen, and they stopped after each level and were able to restart and choose what level they wanted to do. I'm not sure how this figures into online play though. Playing offline seemed easy enough.
    Avatar by Djunglist---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signature by Beam

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Do it split screen. You can't select a co-op level online if I'm not mistaken.

BRÜTAL Avy & Sig by dsluckay!