Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

PS3T's Top 25 PlayStation 3 Games - Part Five: The End...?

This is a discussion on PS3T's Top 25 PlayStation 3 Games - Part Five: The End...? within the Features and Editorials forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; First of all i'd like to thank everyone who made this list, it's a great list and, thanks to faust, ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

First of all i'd like to thank everyone who made this list, it's a great list and, thanks to faust, really nice to read.

I have played a lot of games mentioned in the list, some i didn't play, but i could understand why they were in the list.

Except Guacamelee! I've played the game and yes, it is funny and original, but, IMO, not a, how do i say this, "full-worthy" game.
    I mean, it's too short and the graphics look like a cheap saturday-morning cartoon, that fits the game however and is not bad, but not good enough for a high quality list as this.
    I just tell you the truth about my opinion and believe me, i rather play Guacamelee! then MGS4 or CoD, which i don't play, but it just doesn't fit in the list. Even a move-game would be better.

But enough about that, the list is a pearl nonetheless, i would personally add Diablo 3 and Beyond: two souls. I'm into FarCry 3 right now and that is a beauty indeed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    First of all i'd like to thank everyone who made this list, it's a great list and, thanks to faust, really nice to read.

I have played a lot of games mentioned in the list, some i didn't play, but i could understand why they were in the list.

Except Guacamelee! I've played the game and yes, it is funny and original, but, IMO, not a, how do i say this, "full-worthy" game.
    I mean, it's too short and the graphics look like a cheap saturday-morning cartoon, that fits the game however and is not bad, but not good enough for a high quality list as this.
    I just tell you the truth about my opinion and believe me, i rather play Guacamelee! then MGS4 or CoD, which i don't play, but it just doesn't fit in the list. Even a move-game would be better.

But enough about that, the list is a pearl nonetheless, i would personally add Diablo 3 and Beyond: two souls. I'm into FarCry 3 right now and that is a beauty indeed.
    It's just SotN in Mexico

xbox420

Finally got around to finishing reading this and want to thank everyone who worked on it. Of course not everyone will agree with the choices, but I liked reading about games that I didn't play and what other people saw in them.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |Sig by Smashguy | GDT bar by
    djunglist|
    |Avy - Daft Punk returns|

Thanks to GDT for hosting awesome competitions!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Awesome list. Kudos to the guys who put this up. Alpha Protocol and MGS 4 are two of my best

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12