Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Currently Playing (August 2014 Edition)

This is a discussion on Currently Playing (August 2014 Edition) within the Features and Editorials forum, part of the Trophy Guides, Reviews & Articles; I use the guides on here quite a lot, I'm not really much of a forum poster unless I have ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I use the guides on here quite a lot, I'm not really much of a forum poster unless I have something useful to say or need a bit of boosting help :p but I do appreciate the help I've received on here over the years

Currently playing: grid 2, dark souls 2, diablo 3 and also attempting to clear out my ps plus backlog when I can be bothered :p

Editorial Team

Again a good episode of Currently Playing! I really enjoy the way is set up and I try to comment atleast once eacht time!. I appreciate the time you guys put in this.

I've been thinking about playing GRID2 a while back, but lost interest in it as a whole. I still might go out and get it after reading Chris's experience with the game. (Gotta keep that missable trophy in mind if I start it)

The Wolf Among Us sounds really good, I've never looked into it but might give it a go in the future.

I've also been watching some of the esports from GFinity 3 Championship, COD:Ghost mostly and it really is fun to watch!
    As of what I've been playing lately, I guess that would be games like Persona 4 Arena, Metal Gear Solid 4, Batman AA, Borderlands 2 and Lego Harry Potter on Vita. Switching between them depending on what mood I'm in.

I'd like to contribute sometime as a guest writer on Currently Playing, as it is always good to read/share opinions on games and share experiences, It's also a good way to find out about games you never heard of!

Keep it up!
    Working on: The next platinum trophy!
    come join the stream:
    http://www.twitch.tv/neospoon

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I am not posting things so very much often not just in here but in all the sites&nbsp;<br>that I am signed into.<br>I think this even might be my first post in here 0_0

Lvl 1 - Bronze

- Final Fantasy XIII -2

A great game for just $9.99 (Square Sale), this game is easy to Plat ...

- Tearaway

In my country we have a 2x1 PSvita games so ... i bought Tearaway and Killzone Mercenary for vita ($50 USD retail)

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by neospoon View Post
    I've been thinking about playing GRID2 a while back, but lost interest in it as a whole. I still might go out and get it after reading Chris's experience with the game. (Gotta keep that missable trophy in mind if I start it)
    It's worth it, I'm glad I went back and got it out the way. Also means I could delete it and give me more room

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello everyone,

I am not a great poster in this forum and I apologize. This site is great1 I gave up on the trophy hunt last year. Not enough time on my hands and I just wanted to play a couple of games. So I had to make a choice between playing more games or more trophies. Now trophies are a nice hobby but I do actually like to play games! I am sort of back....

In answer to the post, currently playing: Thief, Strider and Last of Us. Still undecided if I go for a platinum with the last game....hate the MP part. Always playing: BF4 + FIFA.

Just finished BF4 platinum on the PS3, didn't touch that machine for a couple of months but decided to finish what I had started....

Rise Above

I read most of the articles but i dont always post. its always nice to see interviews and new ideas to the site. I enjoy the site.

PRO Member

I too know I don't post or comment enough. I read plenty of articles and guides, but not enough positing. Since it's September already, here's what I played last month in August:

PS3 - Mass Effect 1: Love that start to this awesome trilogy, on my 2nd playthrough and working towards that shiny platinum
    PS4: Diablo III: Ultimate Evil Edition: So addicting - Def. gonna go for the platinum in that, will be a long grind
    PS Vita: Muramasa Rebirth: Loads of fun

Now Playing
    Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater (PS3)
    Playstation All Star's Battle Royale (PS3)
    Far Cry 4 (PS4)
    Call of Duty: Black Ops III BETA (PS4)
    Persona 4 Golden (Vita)
    Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack! (Vita)

Thanks
    kid420247 for the Avy and Sig

Lvl 7 - Gold

Almost time for the september edition...

Galaxy beauty pirate

Quote Originally Posted by _RiCaRdO_ View Post
    Almost time for the september edition...
    Yeah.. Faust is slow.
    Sig by Ramon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123