Hey guys, I don't know if you know about this, but there is a FIFA 13 UT web app. It was launched on Tuesday night in the UK I think, and if you played FIFA 12 UT recently, you get a number of free packs for UT 13, aswell as new prizes each day. A number of my mates who are planning to guy down their local shop on the 28th to get 13 for a reduced price have signed up for this site and have received packs already. I tried to do the same thing last year and I tried again this year. But when I log in to my account, it says that I have to pre-order FIFA 13 before I can use the UT app. I know none of my mates have pre-ordered it and I had the exact same problem last year. So I was wondering if any of you have signed up for the app, or are planning to. If so, could you please give me some advice on what to do. If you haven't been on it, please could you type i something like 'FIFA 13 UT web app', log in to your Origin/EA account and then tell me what happens? Thanks

I provided no links as the ones I am using may be incorrect. Big thanks to anybody who helps / tries to help!