Career Mode or FUT

This is a discussion on Career Mode or FUT within the FIFA 13 forum, part of the F; What Strips use after and whos your fav players use are looking forward to buying??...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Career Mode or FUT

What Strips use after and whos your fav players use are looking forward to buying??

PRO Member

Balotelli is one of my favs so need to save up for him i think unless I find him in a pack

PRO Member

I'm building a Brazil squad, most of the players I saw in the Olympics. Have the majority already but going to try to save up for a Thiago Silva & Neymar. I was saving for Hulk but went for Pato instead, might still get him eventually.

In terms of strips,ones that look like Brazil kits are what I'm aiming for at the moment. RKC Waalwijk is very close to the Brazil home kit.

FUT seems much better this year, the new league mode and coins for beating the ToTW is a great improvement. Shame it has that pesky 85m club value trophy.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

[QUOTE=TomNolan89;359302]I'm building a Brazil squad, most of the players I saw in the Olympics. Have the majority already but going to try to save up for a Thiago Silva & Neymar. I was saving for Hulk but went for Pato instead, might still get him eventually.

In terms of strips,ones that look like Brazil kits are what I'm aiming for at the moment. RKC Waalwijk is very close to the Brazil home kit.
    QUOTE]

Ive played Tom. Awesome brazillian team, i went for a la liga team. Falcoa and Benzema are a deadly duo.

and as for the kit, Im pimping out this.......