Creation Centre?

This is a discussion on Creation Centre? within the FIFA 13 forum, part of the F; So, I've created my own teams in the online Creation Centre, then bookmarked them. I've downloaded them in FIFA13, and ...

Lvl 4 - Silver

Creation Centre?

So, I've created my own teams in the online Creation Centre, then bookmarked them. I've downloaded them in FIFA13, and they download fine. However, I can't find them in 'Kick-Off' mode or anywhere else but the Creation Centre for that matter. Is there any reason why I can't use them yet or ?

EDIT: Just found them in Team Management, just not in Kick Off!!!

PRO Member

I think you have to have the matchday option turned off to use them in an exhibition match, it happened to me yesterday and I turned it off and the teams were under a creation centre banner in the team select.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by TomNolan89 View Post
    I think you have to have the matchday option turned off to use them in an exhibition match, it happened to me yesterday and I turned it off and the teams were under a creation centre banner in the team select.
    That's brilliant! Cheers Only just got the chance to play it again! By the way, on the Creation Centre on the PC, it's given all my players the same boots? Why has it done that? Any idea how that happened?