Pro Clubs

This is a discussion on Pro Clubs within the FIFA 13 forum, part of the F; Anybody want to start a pro club? I know about the boosting thread, but I would like to be part ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Pro Clubs

Anybody want to start a pro club? I know about the boosting thread, but I would like to be part of a genuine club to play on every now and then (not just for trophies). There are too many people in the PS3T team and in my experience nobody really worked as team choosing to go themselves and not passing. Is there anybody who would rather make a smaller club? Personally, I am best playing up front or on the wing, but can fill in at the back if needed.

Just add me if you're interested. PSN: kevo5687
    Last edited by kevo5687; 10-03-2012 at 09:20 AM.

It's All Spandex!

Quote Originally Posted by kevo5687 View Post
    Anybody want to start a pro club? I know about the boosting thread, but I would like to be part of a genuine club to play on every now and then (not just for trophies). There are too many people in the PS3T team and in my experience nobody really worked as team choosing to go themselves and not passing. Is there anybody who would rather make a smaller club? Personally, I am best playing up front or on the wing, but can fill in at the back if needed.
    You will get that in most clubs to be honest where people play for them selves. If you want to make a smaller private club then I suggest you make it a public club and invite only or something.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Marccap View Post
    You will get that in most clubs to be honest where people play for them selves. If you want to make a smaller private club then I suggest you make it a public club and invite only or something.
    I just made a public one in Fifa 12 and nobody ended up joining. All of my mates (except the ones that don't like Fifa) have 360's so thats out of the window. I thought I might be able to get some people in similar situations on here. What I meant to say about the PS3T is that because you play with different people most of the time you don't get to understand other peoples style of play and there isn't as much a team ethic as a result. + most people on there are only doing for the trophy where I would like a club a genuine club and try to get to division 1.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I like to be your team mate. I focus on defender now, but could be anything we need in the team. PSN is RichardPolarBear

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll join a club too, add me. Psn: dgeorgiou
    I've also just created a boosting club called PS3BOOST to help with the trophies

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hello there,

I would like to join the team, I live in washington DC currently -4 GMT but after 2 weeks or so it will be -5 GMT, any way I like to play in non selfish team as I like the team work and not to waste team effort for just doing some acrobatic moves for nothing. I am a little bit new to FIFA as I was playing Konami PES before but since I tryout the FIFA I think it is the best ever football game I had play.

BTW Ihave my pro club also it's name is Zamalek DC , I just created it last night, no body join yet but np if I will find any other club to join.

PSN = The_Night_Site
    My player nick name = Bibo

Best