Beast mode trophy

This is a discussion on Beast mode trophy within the FIFA 14 forum, part of the F; Hi, does anyone know how to get the beast mode trophy (straight arm a defender to protect the ball)? I ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Beast mode trophy

Hi, does anyone know how to get the beast mode trophy (straight arm a defender to protect the ball)? I have tried various methods such as holding L2 when next to an opposition player but have not been able to get the trophy as of yet.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Try to press square button while fighting for the ball possession and hold L2 at the same time... he'll use the arm to pull opponent's shirt and protect the ball.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've tried that but when I have possession, square kicks the ball away and when my opponent has possession square slide tackles. So that method doesn't seem to work.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I actually believe that this is just holding down L2 in a particular scenario. THat's how I got it.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This trophy is annoying me, last one I need and have tried looking everywhere for help, every one I know that has it got it by luck, no one seems to have any answers, when I hold L2 and run my player puts his arm in the chest of opposition but still no trophy, I need help bad guys