FIFFA 15 toe poke trophy glitched ?

This is a discussion on FIFFA 15 toe poke trophy glitched ? within the FIFA 15 forum, part of the F; is anyone else finding this trophy glitched ive tryed now for 16 days 20 min gms with settings acceleration 0 ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

FIFFA 15 toe poke trophy glitched ?

is anyone else finding this trophy glitched ive tryed now for 16 days 20 min gms with settings acceleration 0 and sprint speed 0 and have scored a least 25 toe pokes every match i have every fifa platum 09 10 11 12 13 14 wat a pitty would of been nice for my collection i give up dont try this trophy u will brake yr ps3 lol

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by jozino View Post
    is anyone else finding this trophy glitched ive tryed now for 16 days 20 min gms with settings acceleration 0 and sprint speed 0 and have scored a least 25 toe pokes every match i have every fifa platum 09 10 11 12 13 14 wat a pitty would of been nice for my collection i give up dont try this trophy u will brake yr ps3 lol
    I can't help you too much as I got it while just playing (PS4 version), but the animation occurs usually when you are 1 on 1 with the keeper. You usually stretch to shoot before the keeper reaches you, at least that's what happened with me.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

yes i have scored with the stretching shot abt 50 times this week and watched reply to see the goal over and over lol

Beast Incarnate

yes i have scored with the stretching shot abt 50 times this week and watched reply to see the goal over and over lol
    Like I said it popped in normal game play for me so my advice would be to just keep playing. I did go through about 10 seasons of career mode though so I played A LOT. Not sure if there any differences between the PS3 and PS4 version, but there shouldn't be

Lvl 2 - Bronze

ye thanks ill probably get it some day when im not even trying for it lol

Lvl 2 - Bronze

nice plats man

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Finaly got toe poke

finaly i got toe poke achievement today wat i was doing wrong was i was not pressing the direction of my shot so press left r right and o