Unplatabble?

This is a discussion on Unplatabble? within the FIFA 15 forum, part of the F; I decided to go for the pl atinum since I w as so close to it only to notice th ...

Lvl 9 - Gold

Unplatabble?

I decided to go for the platinum since I was so close to it only to notice that the game is now unplattable (considering you don't already have the trophy). For the Challenging trophy you're supposed to play a 'Match Day' game. On the last update for fifa there were no match day challenges included and due to fifa 16 being out, this is no longer being updated.

Sh
    ame it cannot be platted anymore since it was such an easy one.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Banned

I checked it at different sites, it doesn't say anything about this game is a next unobtainable platinum trophy. I am not sure if that trophy is still working, last player earned that trophy last September. If it works, they should earn that trophy last October or this November.

Lvl 9 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryAbel210 View Post
    I checked it at different sites, it doesn't say anything about this game is a next unobtainable platinum trophy. I am not sure if that trophy is still working, last player earned that trophy last September. If it works, they should earn that trophy last October or this November.
    September was right around when fifa 16 was released. The match day games haven't been updated since then and I don't believe they will.
    Platbar by Wadefan1

Negator

I'll go ahead and confirm your fears. EA Canada has stopped updating weekly challenges as of October for both PS3 and XBOX 360.

Do yourselves a favor and either buy the game immediately and finish the multiplayer/online trophies first, or (better option) quit supporting publishers that do this type of bullshit.

Avatar & Sig by djunglist care of Digital Terror // Elite TG bar fabricated by Luckay