The Official FIFA Football Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official FIFA Football Boosting Thread within the FIFA Football forum, part of the F; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

Retired TGT Member

The Official FIFA Football Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey, I'm looking for a FIFA Football boosing partner

For the PS Vita! PSN: LTrevill

Boosting needs:
    5 games without losing (Wins or draws needed)
    Win with a lower star team
    Take a lower star team into extra time

Whatever is on offer I am willing to return; IE if you give me the 5 wins needed, I will also give you the 5 wins

If you wanna boost then add me on the PS Vita & also send me a message on there!

Thanks!

Beast Incarnate

Looks like I'm the first one to post. I'm after a boosting partner for the trophy Good Form. Unfortunately, the amount of rage quitters online is ridiculous, and is preventing me from getting this trophy. Just PM me on here if you are interested, and we'll get to boosting ASAP.

To clear things up, the trophy guide states this cannot be boosted. However, I have read on a few sites that you can boost this trophy by joining the Ranked Lobby and inviting your boosting partner to a game. We can at least try it, if it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

EDIT: Second person to post....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

For the PS VITA! Add
    PSVITA_Hardeep

we will boost all online trophies toghether guranteed
    E.G - If i get the trophy "Good Form" with you, I will let you get "Good Form" also,
    i need all online trophies anyway, add and message me if your interested.

Beast Incarnate

The above does not keep his word. He gets what he needs and then buggers off. DO NOT trust him. If anyone gets a boosting request on any game from PSVITA_Hardeep DO NOT accept. He's only in it for himself. I got screwed, you have been warned.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Looking for online boost buddy for fifa ps vita

Psn: tangopants77

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im looking for all online trophies. Mainly 5 wins in a row, win with weaker team and take to extra time. I prefer playing offline and theres to many quitters. Message me if u want the same and we will get them all done in 1 session. Psn- n1keman_SH.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I know the plat can't be achieved but I'm just looking to get the online trophies and have a blast doing it! My id is EternalSaviour81 feel free to add me, just say you're from here

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, this is my first post on here. I know this game is ancient, now, and probably nobody is playing it (myself included), but I'm just wondering if anyone here would be kind enough to help me get the Fair Play trophy. I can never get through more than a few games without someone quitting on me, and this is the only trophy stopping me from getting the platinum. If anyone can give me a hand, I'd appreciate it, and would naturally return the favour. Thanks!