Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

The Official FIFA Soccer 11 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official FIFA Soccer 11 Boosting Thread within the FIFA Soccer 11 forum, part of the F; Originally Posted by Cjc800 im in, psn: Cjc800 Cjc800 , please take a look at the table in the image. ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Cjc800 View Post
    im in, psn: Cjc800
    Cjc800, please take a look at the table in the image. Tell me your timezone in GMT and availability from Friday to Sunday, in your local time. http://www21.brinkster.com/emarinell...ked/Agenda.jpg

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by BevendeanBeast View Post
    ID: BevendeanBeast
    GMT + 0
    Updating: http://www21.brinkster.com/emarinelli/files/linked/Agenda.jpg[/URL]
    BevendeanBeast, would you mind providing your availability in the table above (click the link to see it)? Basically, I need six entries from you, all cells in orange.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Executor View Post
    Need help with all the club trophies, psn: Apppe

Can you please tell me your timezone in GMT, and your options to play this weekend? Please, click on this link to see what I need:

http://www21.brinkster.com/emarinell...ked/Agenda.jpg

1. enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    2. Solowing95, GMT+5, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?! (only have your Saturday start time)
    3. Mike9_LO, GMT
    4. sparky654wins, GMT +8, start and end times for Friday and Sunday?! (you only mentioned Saturday as an option, and I didn't understand what you said about the other days, please be specific and stick to the table above.)
    5. mad_mn, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    6. Tommers, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    7. The_League, GMT +1
    8. Blackserian_16, GMT+1, start and end times for Friday and Sunday? Seems that you can only make it on Saturday, that makes things difficult.
    9. BevendeanBeast, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    10. Apppe, GMT?!, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Team,
    Things are looking good, as we already have more than 10 people, and the list keeps growing. This is the current list:

http://www21.brinkster.com/emarinell...ked/Agenda.jpg

1. enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    2. Solowing95, GMT+5, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?! (only have your Saturday start time)
    3. Mike9_LO, GMT
    4. sparky654wins, GMT +8, start and end times for Friday and Sunday?! (you only mentioned Saturday as an option, and I didn't understand what you said about the other days, please be specific and stick to the table above.)
    5. mad_mn, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    6. Tommers, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    7. The_League, GMT +1
    8. Blackserian_16, GMT+1, start and end times for Friday and Sunday? Seems that you can only make it on Saturday, that makes things difficult.
    9. BevendeanBeast, GMT, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    10. Apppe, GMT?!, start and end times for Friday, Saturday and Sunday?!
    11. Magshi, GMT +1

Don't worry if we end up being "too many." I'll set some ground rules:

• The first 10 to arrive, will have a shot at the Virtual Football trophy first. It's likely more than one match will be needed, since from my experience with FIFA 10, the trophy just doesn't pop.
    • As soon as X amount of members get the trophy, we can get the rest of the members in a new match, always keeping 10 at a minimum, including those that don't get the trophy during the first try.
    • For anyone, PLEASE, be a gentleman... don't just leave if you get the trophy. We are all spending time for our sakes but also for you, so just stick around and help if needed to get in some additional matches.
    • Once ALL people that punctually joins the session gets the trophy, we'll start shooting for the Club Glory trophy. I still haven't read the whole boosting guide, but it's something about splitting in 6 clubs, 2 members each, and predefining which team will win at the end. We need to go for a full cup tournament, playing all games in the brackets, all teams lose except the one we select at the beginning who will win, and at the final match, 6 of those 12 members join the winning club and get the trophy. Then we repeat, but this time switching roles, so the other 6 get the trophy.
    • Finally, after we do all this, we can just schedule matches where honestly we only need 4 members (2 in one club, 2 in the other) and just play and play and play until we accumulate 50 matches for the One Man Club trophy. That means, half has to stick to a club and half to another. Should be FAR easier than the first two trophies, since only 4 members (or more) at a time need to match their schedule, not the full 12 (or more.)

Finally, it looks like these will be the times to take a shot at the trophy:

• Friday, 7:00 PM GMT (preferred choice, seems all people who have specified their availability could make it.
    • Saturday, 3:00 PM GMT (hopefully we can do it on Friday, 'cause Mike9_LO can't make it on Saturday.
    • Sunday, seems it will be a no-go, because I can't (and I'm the one organizing this, so it would be unfair.) But, if we can't get it during the first two tries, I could wake early (on Sunday ) to make it at 1:00 PM GMT.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys, since it's almost 24 hours before our first try, I want to announce the definitive times. I think I gave everybody enough time to fill their availability, but we'll do with what we have received so far:

http://s10.postimage.org/5mzmd1ps9/Agenda.jpg

• Friday, 7:00 PM GMT (preferred choice, seems all people who have specified their availability could make it.
    • Saturday, 3:00 PM GMT (hopefully we can do it on Friday, 'cause Mike9_LO can't make it on Saturday.
    • Sunday, seems it will be a no-go, because I can't (and I'm the one organizing this, so it would be unfair.) But, if we can't get it during the first two tries, I could wake early (on Sunday ) to make it at 1:00 PM GMT.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Well, guys, there's only so much I can do. So far, it looks like this is going to be a failure. Apparently it will only be 5 of us on Friday, 6 on Saturday and 2-3 on Sunday. No way this is going to work. If you have any real-life friends with FIFA 11 that you could ask to help us, it would be great.

For Solowing95, mad_mn and Tommers, please, bear with me. Make things easier by telling me what to enter on your 6 orange cells below. I know it seems like a freakish thing, but the other option is thinking I can remember availability for 10 people for 3 different days. It's very likely that we have to keep organizing sessions like this every weekend, and I did create the spreadsheet to save time. That way, I don't have to go browsing past posts to remember your availability.

I decided to upload the base spreadsheet on Google Docs so you can edit it yourselves. Orange cells, please:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...mtjT0Z2QW0wVFE

Lvl 1 - Bronze

OK, guys, THIS IS IT. Just a few more hours. If you found more people, please include them in the spreadsheet.

• SATURDAY, MARCH 10TH, 3:00 PM GMT
    • GLANVILLE FC
    • If you get the trophy right away, DON'T JUST LEAVE, stay and play a bit, to make sure we all get it. We might have to play 2-3 matches for that to happen.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys Is there anyone still that need Virtual Football ? please join Ps3T Boost. We will try to have the 10 members needed !

Lvl 10 - Platinum

i need all the online trophies so sign me up!

1. Club Glory
    2. Against The Odds
    3. Experimental
    5. First Time Out
    6. Good Form
    7. In For The Win
    8. One Man Club
    9. Team Training
    10. Virtual Football
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Still need to win cup & play the game with 10 players. So, if anyone is still boosting, count me in!

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by MoRT View Post
    Still need to win cup & play the game with 10 players. So, if anyone is still boosting, count me in!
    i am boosting club glory on 7th april 7pm GMT i will add you to the list, dont be late. i already have 15 people, so with you i have 16

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Need to boost the online trophies including the club glory so if anyone is boosting, please add me.
    Username: eob24

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by thebmw24 View Post
    Need to boost the online trophies including the club glory so if anyone is boosting, please add me.
    Username: eob24
    sorry man if i had seen this earlier i would of included you in my boost just now. Long story short i got club glory

so happy now, just 2 online trophies left, 50 club matches, 100H2H

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks everybody for helping with club glory!
    Need one club man and 100 h2h matches now.
    Add me psn: dutch-unit

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by dutch-unit View Post
    Thanks everybody for helping with club glory!
    Need one club man and 100 h2h matches now.
    Add me psn: dutch-unit
    t
    your welcome, hey add me and join my new club its called OCM Trophy, it focus on 50 club matches. u just quit after 15 mins and still counts for trophy. also i need 100 H2H so add me

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi, I have a pro club and we are looking for more members to do the online cups etc, we have three members so far, looking for mainly mid field , defenders and a goalie who wont leave the area, the teams name is Rough Regiment, join if your interested and send a friend request to me too to help with match arranging.
    thanks in advance
    Bumtingboy

Lvl 10 - Platinum

hey guys if anyone needs one man club trophy, then there is a club called OCM Trophy, join that, you play a game and quit after 15 min and still counts towards trophy

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Played 117 matches. It didnt count for me:stare:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Got it 125 matches played

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by dutch-unit View Post
    Got it 125 matches played
    is this for OCM, all the new members who joined got it at 50-60 mark. im at 33 atm so hopefully it turns out to be around 50-60 for me aswell. and im on 21 H2H

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast