Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

The Official FIFA Soccer 11 Boosting Thread

This is a discussion on The Official FIFA Soccer 11 Boosting Thread within the FIFA Soccer 11 forum, part of the F; If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. ...

PRO Member

The Official FIFA Soccer 11 Boosting Thread

If you are looking for Boosting Partners you can use this thread to find people and organize a Boost Session. Please leave a message down below including your PSN ID and remove or edit the message when you no longer are boosting this game.
    There is no reason to make a new Boosting Thread, all unofficial Boosting Threads will get deleted and might lead into infractions.

Nothing is Implattable, the word itself says I'm plattable.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi I'd like to be included in any online boosting, I'm gmt uk

Psn: geordielad82uk
    Currently Working on: FIFA10 & 11, NFS Undercover, Uncharted 2 & 3, ACBrotherhood

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Im trying to gather people together for Virtual football trophy, the session will start this Sunday, October 23, 4PM(UTC/GMT -4 hours), put your PSN name on the list if you are willing to boost.

1.xElkins

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Does anyone out there need the 50 club games? I have a club and need a partner to play as it has to be two people, i also wana do the 100 online games add me if you need these too i just wana finish this game now my psn is tinny8 im in the uk

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I really need the 50 club games trophy, club glory and virtual football.
    My PSN is lucdre

Tried it in trophy50games team but there are only people playing fifa 12, help me please :>
    Currently playing for : WWE'13, FIFA 12, BLACK OPS II
    My : AC2, CoD: Black Ops, CoD: MW2, CoD: MW3, InFamous, FIFA 11, WWE 11

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Trying to get all club related trophies and a win a friend's league game. Add me if you can help, and I'll try my best to get together 10 people for the virtual football trophy.
    Add BMJM8 with a message saying something along the lines of FIFA trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I also need the 50 club games trophy, club glory and virtual football.
    My PSN is c29k37zu

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Its been a while since ive been on fifa 11 - obvious why! - but that plat still eludes me. i need someone to work with to do the last two trophies - the 100 h2h and the 50 pro clubs. am off work all this coming week so want to get it most if not all of it done. im uk based and daytime would be best but preplaned evenings ok. anyone out there in the same position who wants to work at this??? just add me on psn BigFellaTrix and put in message fifa 11 or something!! this will be my first fifa plat and am desperate to nail it!! Cheers.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

zdvn
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfellatrix View Post
    Its been a while since ive been on fifa 11 - obvious why! - but that plat still eludes me. i need someone to work with to do the last two trophies - the 100 h2h and the 50 pro clubs. am off work all this coming week so want to get it most if not all of it done. im uk based and daytime would be best but preplaned evenings ok. anyone out there in the same position who wants to work at this??? just add me on psn BigFellaTrix and put in message fifa 11 or something!! this will be my first fifa plat and am desperate to nail it!! Cheers.
    Ive set up a seperate team just to get the 50 games done and ive set it to public so anyone can join and use it when they want. Ive sent a couple of friend requests to some on here who said they still need it but anyone ive missed search for '50 Game Trophy' team name (obvious i know!) to join or add me BigFellaTrix. Cheers and good luck.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I will join the above club asap, i also need a partner for one club man and 100 and counting that is all i need help with. I dont care about winning any of these games i just want the trophies that i need for the plat!

Feel free to add me if you need any of the trophies that i do too.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Im done boosting, thank you to all who helped me out
    Last edited by the_druiDD; 02-18-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Latest Platinum's : GTA5
    Working on : FIFA 14 - AC4 Blackflag

Friend requests are OK, but please do NOT send me blank ones. Thank you....

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys,

It's time we all get serious about getting these three trophies. I will try and coordinate the best I can. For now, our first step is to get as many people as we can to sign up for the Glanville FC Club. Before we have at least 15-20 members signed up, we won't even schedule a date and time to attempt the Virtual Football one, to avoid frustration to all us members that consistently go there, only to find out it's always the same small group of punctual individuals.

So far, these have been the responsible guys that always connect on time:
    • enzomarinelli
    • The_League
    • Mike9_LO
    Also, these guys need the trophy, but for some reason didn't join the last time (I don't know if they were aware of the schedule):
    • iDizzleHead
    • Project-X51
    Finally, these guys need the trophy, but we haven't contacted them:
    • dutch-unit
    • nissanskyline42
    • Blackserian_16
    So, this is how it's going to work, each person interested in getting the Virtual Football, One Man Club and Club Glory trophies, needs to reply with a "Sign me up" message here in this forum, a preferred timezone and his/her PSN ID. When we have at least 15, we'll schedule a time date.

I'll start. This is the definitive list:
    • enzomarinelli, GMT-5

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is the current list:
    • enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    • Solowing95, GMT+5

Solowing95
    , remember to add me as a friend
    on the PS3, search for Friend's clubs and join Glanville FC.

I've been thinking about how we can get the rest after getting Virtual Football. I guess that, at the end, if we were able to gather at least the 10 required people and we all get the Virtual Football trophy, half of us can go to another club and we can set a Cup Tournament between both groups. Then we also win Club Glory. And after that, without so much hazzle to schedule matches, we can just shoot for the One Man Club, whenever at least 2 members are online (that way we'll have accumulated many matches obtaining Club Glory beforehand.)
    Last edited by emarinelli; 03-04-2012 at 10:51 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

• enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    • Solowing95, GMT+5
    • Mike9_LO, GMT
    • sparky654wins, GMT +8

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    2. Solowing95, GMT+5
    3. Mike9_LO, GMT
    4. sparky654wins, GMT +8
    5. mad_mn, GMT
    We ARE getting this, guys! Remember, let's be calm when we attempt this and keep the discipline, so we can also shot for the other couple for Club-related trophies.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

1. enzomarinelli, GMT-5
    2. Solowing95, GMT+5
    3. Mike9_LO, GMT
    4. sparky654wins, GMT +8
    5. mad_mn, GMT
    6. Tommers, GMT
    7. The_League, GMT +1

It's time we start thinking about options, people. Seems the most fair starting time for everyone would be 1:00 PM GMT, since it would be 8:00 AM for me (GMT-5) and 9:00 PM for sparky654wins (GMT+8)

I guess the window should be of 2 hours, so that it's not so late for sparky654wins (11:00 PM) but whatever the majority says!

Also, I think we should aim for this next Saturday or Sunday. Let's start voting!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This is the current list, adding voted times/dates:

1. enzomarinelli, GMT-5, Friday 7:00 PM - 3:00 AM. Saturday 1:00 PM - 10:00 PM, Sunday 1:00 PM - 3:00 PM (all times GMT)
    2. Solowing95, GMT+5
    3. Mike9_LO, GMT, Can't make it on Saturday
    4. sparky654wins, GMT +8
    5. mad_mn, GMT
    6. Tommers, GMT
    7. The_League, GMT +1
    8. Blackserian_16, GMT+1, Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM

Blackserian_16
    , please confirm if I got the above right

Mike9_LO, you told me you can't on Saturday... but not at any time? Instead, tell me when you can make it, starting Friday.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Guys,

This is getting difficult to manage. Please, give me your 6 entries according to the attached image (cells in orange) in your local time, don't worry about converting to GMT.

I'm building a spreadsheet to help me manage this (yes, I'm a freak, that's why I'm organizing this )
    Last edited by emarinelli; 03-07-2012 at 06:40 AM.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Updating:

Lvl 1 - Bronze

im in, psn: Cjc800
    [IMG]uncharted‑3‑image.jpg[/IMG]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast