How to boost you VP.

This is a discussion on How to boost you VP. within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Here's the easiest way to boost your VP when you're on your own. Go to EA SPORTS Football | The ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

How to boost you VP.

Here's the easiest way to boost your VP when you're on your own. Go to EA SPORTS Football | The Destination for Soccer Video Games and search for the PS3T All Stars team (Creation Center), this team is made of players that are 1 in skill, and are 1,50m (4'11") tall and 50kg (110lbs) heavy. Bookmark the team and you can download it as soon as you got start up the FIFA12 main menu.

Team details:
    Name: PS3T All Stars
    Abbreviation: PS3
    City: London, England
    Colours: Purple/yellow (home) green/yellow (away) blue/pink (alternate)
    Transfer budget 100.000.000€
    Stadium: Curse's House (Century Park)
    Capacity: 43.000
    Formation: 3-4-2-1
    Logo (home-made):

Team kit:

Starting 11:
    GK: Ezio Auditore Da Firenze (1)
    Assassin's Creed
    RCB: Larry Lovage (2)
    Leisure Suit Larry
    CB: Sean Devlin (3)
    The Saboteur
    LCB: Niko Bellic (4)
    GTA: IV
    RM: Carl Johnson (6)
    GTA: San Andreas
    RCM: Cole MacGrath (11)
    InFamous
    LCM: Nathan Drake (5)
    Uncharted
    LM: Luka Redgrave (8)
    Bayonetta
    RF: Vito Scaletta (10)
    Mafia
    LF: John Marston (7)
    Red Dead Redemption
    SP: Kratos (9)
    God of War

Substitutes:
    GK: Roman Bellic (12)
    GTA: IV
    CB: Dutch van der Linde (13)
    Red Dead Redemption
    CB: John Sinamoi (14)
    Dead Island
    CDM: Commander Shepard (15)
    Mass Effect
    RW: Joe Barbaro (16)
    Mafia
    ST: Cesar Vialpando (17)
    GTA: San Andreas
    CF: Kurt Dierker (18)
    The Saboteur

Reserves:
    None

The best and easiest way to boost your VP is online 1-on-1 non-ranked matches. Within 2mins/half you can achieve a lot with eachother. To make offline even easier, try changing setting while in-game. That way you can edit the settings that all your shots will be on-goal and all the CPU's attempts are far off!

EDIT: After release it seems possible to edit settings, thanks for sharing marccap!
    Quote Originally Posted by marccap View Post
    Theres also another method. Change your difficulty to legendry so that you can also tick off the advanced acheivements. Then go to the settings and change the CPU settings to your advantage like speed, scoring, power etc etc. In a 8 minute game I scored tons of goals and ticked off loads of acheivements and got quite abit of XP also.
    Last edited by GFCrens; 10-14-2011 at 07:43 PM.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Edited some stuff

26:
    AC II, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, Cars Race-o-Rama, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, CoD: MW2, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Fifa 11, Harry Potter: HBP, Ice Age DotD, Leisure Suit Larry, Mafia II, ModNation Racers, PoP: Forgotten Sands, Prison Break, Rachet and Clank ACIT, Saints Row 3, Terminator, Godfather 2, Saboteur, Tomb Raider UW, Trivial Pursuit, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Up, WWE LoW.

The Incredible Marccap

Theres also another method. Change your difficulty to legendry so that you can also tick off the advanced acheivements. Then go to the settings and change the CPU settings to your advantage like speed, scoring, power etc etc. In a 8 minute game I scored tons of goals and ticked off loads of acheivements and got quite abit of XP also.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Yeah, I know. Wrote this thing pre-release But if you use our methonds combined, on 10mins/half.. You get a goal-feist! (best so far: 41-0)

26:
    AC II, AC Brotherhood, AC Revelations, Cars Race-o-Rama, Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs, CoD: MW2, CSI: Fatal Conspiracy, Fifa 11, Harry Potter: HBP, Ice Age DotD, Leisure Suit Larry, Mafia II, ModNation Racers, PoP: Forgotten Sands, Prison Break, Rachet and Clank ACIT, Saints Row 3, Terminator, Godfather 2, Saboteur, Tomb Raider UW, Trivial Pursuit, Uncharted 1, Uncharted 2, Up, WWE LoW.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Ok, now the team's done. New logo and alternate shirt are uploaded. Have fun y'all!

26:

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by GFCrens View Post
    Yeah, I know. Wrote this thing pre-release But if you use our methonds combined, on 10mins/half.. You get a goal-feist! (best so far: 41-0)
    My best was 52 or 56-0, I think (same settings; 10min/Legendary/against a higher level team).

That's one thing that's really annoyed me.... Why do they even bother with difficulty trophies? I don't "cheat" on career mode, and, obviously you can't online - but letting us adjust the CPU settings on Legendary? Weak. Now the offline leaderboards don't mean anything.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    My best was 52 or 56-0, I think (same settings; 10min/Legendary/against a higher level team).

That's one thing that's really annoyed me.... Why do they even bother with difficulty trophies? I don't "cheat" on career mode, and, obviously you can't online - but letting us adjust the CPU settings on Legendary? Weak. Now the offline leaderboards don't mean anything.
    I agree, before on FIFA11 I had very good ratings, fast goals and goals from great distance. Now they all mean sh*t because everybody scores from 50+ meters and withing a few seconds. Ah well, guess it makes the game a bit more interesting too. Who'll be the first to reach 75+ goals

26:

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Yeh that's what I did, it felt a bit cheap but I scored some ridiculous goals after changing the sliders! I really needed to boost my VP, I'm playing as Bristol Rovers in career mode on legendary difficulty, and the AI is soooo much harder than previous years. Hopefully now my VP which actually score some goals!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I'll let you know right now there is a much easier way to boost your VP up by yourself than having to do all this shit lol. All you gotta do is change the user settings around. Got my VP up to around an 80 in a day then changed them back to default

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by AgentZero View Post
    I'll let you know right now there is a much easier way to boost your VP up by yourself than having to do all this shit lol. All you gotta do is change the user settings around. Got my VP up to around an 80 in a day then changed them back to default
    Like I stated before, I created this thread pre-release so I couldn't know that the adjustment of those settings was possible Bust still thanks for sharing though :p

26: