Help '' Growing Club '' ? READ

This is a discussion on Help '' Growing Club '' ? READ within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Hello guys, im needing 100.000 coins on FUT to get my trophy, if somebody have this amout, please rent me, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Help '' Growing Club '' ? READ

Hello guys, im needing 100.000 coins on FUT to get my trophy, if somebody have this amout, please rent me, i will buy gold players for 300 and quick sell them after the trophy for 300, so you will get all your money back, please help me !
    I would be really appreciated

Made In Brazil

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Just trade for more coins. Its really easy especially during the market crash happening now ue to the TOTY and everyone buying packs.

Look for players you want in your quad, find the lowest buy now, then search for a bid les than that, win said bid, sell for slightly less than lowest buy now = instant profit.

Look on youtube, there ar ethousands on coin making tips

Tell you what, give me all your coins and I'll give you it ll back +100k (eventualy)
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Easiest players to tarde are ones your looking for.
    For example, I was building a serie A squad, and for each player I wanted, I wanted to buy cheap, so I know what to bid on, therefore I cold make profit off.
    I don't have a particular player to bid on.
    Because my PS3 broke, I just select gold players worth over 10k, pick the first 3, then find any deals until I have no mmore money to bid.

Also search for the lowest overall buy now of the player, and the lowest 41212 version buy now, as they difer quite alot.

You can also trade formation cards and position cards.

Best time to trade is during a happy hour as people are trying to open packs and so alot of player are on the market and not alot of people will be bidding.

Bid off peak times to sell at peak times, so not at 7-11 pm GMT (Don't know the US peak times) as player prices are higher at peak times.

I trade with 3 accounts (I can only bid 25 times on webb app for each account)
    Trade Profits are:
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Guys i was wondering if anyone could help me with UT? I have squad rating of 75 and chemistry of 97. I need the 85mil trophy, 85 squad rating and also buy gold player for 15k trophy. I would really appreciate if someone let me there players so i can get those trophies, in return i give you all yours players you lent me originally plus all of my players, because i don't really care for UT. I just want the platinum that is all. Since this doesn't count for 50 hrs, i don't want to play it too much either. Would be much appreciated.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i used to like ultimae team really getting on my nerves now

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Killzone Shadow Fall, Monopoly Deal and WWE 2K16.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Alright guys i got the 85 squad trophy, just need the 85 mil trophy now. Really annoying, my club value is 12 mil and i have 100 players (bronze rares) anyone got a better way? that doesnt involve getting lucky and getting a messi or something?

EDIT: Reached 85 mil value, no more boostable trophies for me, im done.
    Last edited by curryboy14; 07-18-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff