"Precision Tackler" Trophy Glitch?

This is a discussion on "Precision Tackler" Trophy Glitch? within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; So, I've noticed that one other person on this site (and many others at different sites) have had the same ...

Lvl 3 - Bronze

"Precision Tackler" Trophy Glitch?

So, I've noticed that one other person on this site (and many others at different sites) have had the same issue as my in that the Precision Tackler trophy will not unlock as it is supposed to - And similar to everything else, I have the problem of double tackles where the game counts a tackle as 2 rather than 1 & i keep getting no more than 50% tackling percentage

I personally am not the greatest tackler but today I went for this trophy & noticed the issue so I carried on trying a bunch of ways to try and unlock the trophy (as mentioned by other sites) - These include:
    2 Controller - Easy Tackling
    5 Star Team Vs 1 Star Team
    Legacy Tackling
    Other Modes
    Don't pause during the game

Even after all these different attempts (And i must say i mixed them on multiple occasions) I still had the problem where I wouldn't get any more than 50% tackling success which on numerous occasions was 50% exactly which meant i never failed a tackle.

I'm just wondering if anyone else had this problem & somehow overcame it - It would be brilliant if i was able to get this trophy as despite currently being a good few trophies off Plat. , I believe this is ultimately what will stop me in the end

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I think i remember it counting wrongly the number of tackles too, but that trophy eventually popped very easily!

But for exemple: i was with a guy from this site doing the trophy "Quickly Throw" and first we did it for him and he got it, then we tried several times during that match (and during other matches) and it doesnt really pop for me !!...

I think a huge part of us sadly have glitched trophies on Fifa12! For me it's the "Quickly Throw" but i saw that for others might be for exemple the "Score 100 goals with an Ultimate Team Player"! Your problem its the 1st time i see!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Just to add , I just this second got the trophy after another attempt in the career mode form of the game , however this time i didn't even make a tackle during the game but instead ran into the players and ended up making 18 tackles with 2 fouls - When i go to player ratings it lists that I still have the 1/2 problem but clearly the stats are incorrect.
    Full Speed Ahead!