Fifa12 problems

This is a discussion on Fifa12 problems within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; I Dont know if its just me but every now and again when i play online ranked (VP) The replays ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fifa12 problems

I Dont know if its just me but every now and again when i play online ranked (VP) The replays dont play.. it just shows the centre circle... Also once or twice in a normal exibition match the game started without 2 of my players... what is going on??

ive re installed the game twice now but all the problems still happen

PRO Member

Never had that happen to me, the game has froze once or twice for me. The latest being just as I spent 15000 coins on Buffon for the 'Marquee Signing' trophy. It froze as the trophy pinged and I had to restart my Ps3, which gave me sweaty palms for a few minutes

It does seem a little glitchy, I notice some of the impact glitches with players just ending up on the floor and sometimes when it goes to the arena everything goes blank for a few seconds. Teething problems I hope.

Aperture Test Subject

I've noticed a number of glitches, including the arena not showing up all the time. You see the player, and an inverse goal image, and nothing else. Takes a few seconds for it to resolve itself, and sometimes I've seen it take about 5-10 seconds. I've also seen players spinning around and around on the pitch for no reason. But I haven't come across the above problem yet, but I haven't played online much yet.

1000th Trophy | | Resistance 3 | Counter-Sniper | 10-Sep-2011

Immortal

This started happening last night.. Not just for me, but for others in my Pro Club too...
    Also, for offsides, it just shows the centre circle with the "offside line" going though the half-way line.

...and, in one of the games we played last night (Pro Club), it was like our players were under strobe lighting - that's pretty dangerous. It was that bad, if we were epileptic, we would have definitely had a seizure.

I hope EA fix this.

PRO Member

i have started to film them now. i have loads of vids of these fuck ups. but what is the worst is i cant play UT cos it kick me out in the middle or after the match and i dont get any coins or progress !

The Incredible Marccap

I thought the recent patch would of sorted this guess not. Luckily since the patch ive had no problems as before ut games would disconnect

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Big Boss

The game is a glitchy pos :/ every mode glitches

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

The worst part is reaching the Finals in the advanced cup, und the game freezes right before the match starts (x2 already T.T)
    Awesome sig made by Beam

The Incredible Marccap

Ouch not good. I cant believe that two people have already plated this game already with all these glitches

Add Me on PSN - Marccap