Does This Piss Anyone Else Off?

This is a discussion on Does This Piss Anyone Else Off? within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Is anyone else really annoyed when you play someone online head to head and they play as a good team ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Does This Piss Anyone Else Off?

Is anyone else really annoyed when you play someone online head to head and they play as a good team but they like abuse the fuck out of one player on that team who is practically their whole team?

Like the main times people usually do it is with Messi and Ronaldo on Barca and Real but lately this game I've been seeing it a shit ton with Neymar on Santos. It's just like really frustrating to me if I lose a game like that because I know that I'm a lot better than the person I'm playing but he just happens to have that one really good player who he pretty much just gives the ball to at the halfline and then takes it up with him all the way.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Hahaha, dude there's so much good thing to whine about in fifa. SO much and I have so much also to whine about, but this?
    you're whining about your opponent is beating you with one player? some people choose passing some choose dribbling.
    It's your fault and yours alone if you can't deal with it. I usually mainly play on messi, because Pedro nor Villa is as good. I play good pasing in middle then when it opens up, triangle to messi. Because his the best player on the pitch.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

PRO Member

Fifa 12 has been a let down mate in every way !!! no ranked play and the new defending is shockin !! been playing since 97 on Ps1 !!! this year im goin pro evo

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by irish_guy_in_oz View Post
    Fifa 12 has been a let down mate in every way !!! no ranked play and the new defending is shockin !! been playing since 97 on Ps1 !!! this year im goin pro evo
    i got both pes is far superior.on that note im off to play pes

illegal in 9 countries

EA Sports - it's in the game...(subtext) so deal with it.

I've given up on all EA Sports titles due to shithouse servers and even shittier support.

Player Hater

I've played football games seriously for a long time now... PS2 and earlier was all about ISS and PES. This generation, however, Seabass and co have been left eating FIFA's dust. Sure EA has fucked servers and support, but have you ever played PES online? Add to that, the fact that PES gameplay this gen is literally a joke. Fifa has been the best football game for the last three years and unfortunately I don't see PES ever gaining the ground they've lost. A sad thing to see for a one time Seabass supporter.

Lvl 4 - Silver

Learn to deal with it. It's the same as someone abusing the same gun in an FPS - you can't do anything about it so just try to counter it as best you can.

The only thing that really annoys me about Fifa is people quitting when they're losing.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Keyser View Post
    I've played football games seriously for a long time now... PS2 and earlier was all about ISS and PES. This generation, however, Seabass and co have been left eating FIFA's dust. Sure EA has fucked servers and support, but have you ever played PES online? Add to that, the fact that PES gameplay this gen is literally a joke. Fifa has been the best football game for the last three years and unfortunately I don't see PES ever gaining the ground they've lost. A sad thing to see for a one time Seabass supporter.
    Yeah, I pretty much agree with this. But what I would say is that I really want PES to make a come-back because PES in its day is far superior to what FIFA is now.

Sig by Dsluckay/ Avy by In2
    "I know why you're here. And we're all here, cause we're not all there."

Lvl 7 - Gold

PES is freakin pathetic. The new tactical defending is 80%skill the old fifa 11 defending was like 30% skill
    PES graphics are bad, gameplay is horrible, dribbling is horrible... etc.
    You may like pes better but you can't say It's a better game

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Walle View Post
    PES is freakin pathetic. The new tactical defending is 80%skill the old fifa 11 defending was like 30% skill
    PES graphics are bad, gameplay is horrible, dribbling is horrible... etc.
    You may like pes better but you can't say It's a better game
    It was a better game. On PS2, PES was king and FIFA was nowhere near. On PS3 it feels like a totally different game,and a really sucky game at that. FIFA is so far ahead now, I don't ever see PES returning to form. I miss old school PES and ISS as someone above mentioned, both great games.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hahaha, dude there's so much good thing to whine about in fifa. SO much and I have so much also to whine about, but this?
    you're whining about your opponent is beating you with one player? some people choose passing some choose dribbling.
    It's your fault and yours alone if you can't deal with it. I usually mainly play on messi, because Pedro nor Villa is as good. I play good pasing in middle then when it opens up, triangle to messi. Because his the best player on the pitch.
    Dude chill the fuck out it's not like I suck dick at this game and I lose every game I play online lol. My record is 25-13-12 but I'm just saying it's always annoying to play a team that just uses one player, I mean 9 out of 10 times I beat them still but it's just annoying that they are staying in the game because they use one really good player who can get past people or just have a nasty shot. That's all I'm saying and I'm not crying about it either

I don't really know how this thread kinda got on a PES or Fifa debate either since I never said that Fifa sucks because it's fun as hell but whatever say what you want

Lvl 7 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by vamp View Post
    It was a better game. On PS2, PES was king and FIFA was nowhere near. On PS3 it feels like a totally different game,and a really sucky game at that. FIFA is so far ahead now, I don't ever see PES returning to form. I miss old school PES and ISS as someone above mentioned, both great games.
    Ya maybe, I played PC back in PS2. PES12 is really really bad

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

First off: your grammar, I don't understand shit. "it's not like I suck dick at this game and I lose every game I play online"
    Now I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong but writing AND is wrong? or would fit more in my book. Now it just sounds like you don't suck at this game but just lose every online match
    Second off: I didn't say you sucked, I only said your responsible if your losing when your opponent is using 1 player.
    Third off: I'm chilled
    Fourth: You obviously don't beat them 9/10 since your record doesn't really show that.
    Fifth: "It's annoying that they are staying in the game because they use one player" Wait what?! what the hell is that? You think it's annoying they don't ragequit because their only using one player? or what? I have no idea what that meant.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

You just gotta learn how to defend against these players. If they're skillful, don't dive into a tackle. If they're fast, keep a distance. If they're strong, don't let them turn you (you'll never get back into position).

They're not overpowered, when Neymar for example is that good for real. It's trying to be a realistic game and I have no problem with this. I just got bored of going against Real Madrid and Barcelona on FIFA 11, I like how on Seasons they match you up against a same star rating team

Lvl 1 - Bronze

First off: your grammar, I don't understand shit. "it's not like I suck dick at this game and I lose every game I play online"
    Now I'm not an expert so correct me if I'm wrong but writing AND is wrong? or would fit more in my book. Now it just sounds like you don't suck at this game but just lose every online match
    Second off: I didn't say you sucked, I only said your responsible if your losing when your opponent is using 1 player.
    Third off: I'm chilled
    Fourth: You obviously don't beat them 9/10 since your record doesn't really show that.
    Fifth: "It's annoying that they are staying in the game because they use one player" Wait what?! what the hell is that? You think it's annoying they don't ragequit because their only using one player? or what? I have no idea what that meant.
    I don't even know what they fuck you're talking about now but whatever i just don't give a shit. And when I said 9/10 that doesn't necessarily mean I play a team with just one amazing player on it every time jackass. Oh and by the way just like fuck off, you're like taking this whole thing way out of proportion trying to make me look like a whiny little dumbass bitch but it's not really gonna work out for you.

Quote Originally Posted by vamp View Post
    You just gotta learn how to defend against these players. If they're skillful, don't dive into a tackle. If they're fast, keep a distance. If they're strong, don't let them turn you (you'll never get back into position).

They're not overpowered, when Neymar for example is that good for real. It's trying to be a realistic game and I have no problem with this. I just got bored of going against Real Madrid and Barcelona on FIFA 11, I like how on Seasons they match you up against a same star rating team
    Yeah the easiest thing to do really is just contain them and they can't really do much except just sit in a corner and try and do some cut around me

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ah, well... I didn't mean anything. My point is that what you are saying is totally... rubbish. I mean c'mon! it annoys you that...
    You know what? Nevermind! you find your solution! Contain him, although you probably get smoked if he knows what his doing and your only containing him. Try positioning your player good, while holding R1 so your teamate attacks, then you go on. and it's 2vs1 or you just stay behind and have safety, so if comp get smoked, you'll be there.

P.S you got me! I was trying to make you look like a whine little bitch.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

[QUOTE=Walle;42638]Ah, well... I didn't mean anything. My point is that what you are saying is totally... rubbish. I mean c'mon! it annoys you that...
    You know what? Nevermind! you find your solution! Contain him, although you probably get smoked if he knows what his doing and your only containing him. Try positioning your player good, while holding R1 so your teamate attacks, then you go on. and it's 2vs1 or you just stay behind and have safety, so if comp get smoked, you'll be there.

P.S you got me! I was trying to make you look like a whine little bitch.[/QUOTE

Yeah containing is really the easiest thing to do on them.

Haha i thought so but fair enough