Career Mode Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Career Mode Discussion Thread within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; This is the thread to discuss your career mode. I done one with Chelsea. Sold all their old players (Lampard, ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Career Mode Discussion Thread

This is the thread to discuss your career mode.

I done one with Chelsea. Sold all their old players (Lampard, Terry, Drogba etc). Nearly finished August in 2nd season. Won League, FA Cup and Carling Cup. My current team:
    GK - Coutious
    RB - Van der Wiel
    CB - Sakho (C)
    CB - Luiz
    LB - Santon
    RCM - Sahin
    LCM - M'Villa
    RAM - Thiago
    LAM - Mata
    CF - Neymar
    ST - Flack (VP)

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Haven't gotten very far yet (around 20 games into 1st season) but as Stoke I've built a decent team:

GK - Begovic
    RB - G. Johnson (9m)
    CB - Huth/Shawcross
    CB - Woodgate
    LB - Wilson
    DMC - Delap
    DMC - Palacios
    RAM - Pennant
    LAM - Etherington
    ST - Crouch
    ST - L. Remy (19m)

My main aim was to get a proper RB (Wilkinson is a bit crap and in the game they play Huth there) and to ship out a lot of the crap (Upson, Wilkinson, Tonge etc). I would've been happy with a Jones/Crouch partnership, but Jones decided he wanted to leave - I listed him and sold him to Everton the next day - with that 13m + some money from selling deadwood I went and decided to break the bank on a rather fast black man with at least 4* skills to play alongside Crouchy. I got a bid accepted for Remy and he then scored 6 goals on his debut!

Currently in the top 4 with some decent results against top sides.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've played 2 seasons as Inter and have a great team, which is when I start to get bored of Career mode. So I made a new one as Norwich City and put it on Legendary. I brought in a lot of loan players (El Sharawaay from Milan, Lamela from Roma and Castaignos from Inter). I'm currently bottom of the BPL and most likely gonna get relegated and then fired. But hey, Castaignos is 2nd top goal scorer in the league