Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

FIFA whine thread

This is a discussion on FIFA whine thread within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; In Ultimate team playing Single Player Tournaments ie the Club Trophy and and the International Gold Trophy tournaments they start ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

In Ultimate team playing Single Player Tournaments ie the Club Trophy and and the International Gold Trophy tournaments they start off at Professional and usually are World Class for the Semi or the Final, I've noticed that in some rounds when the next game is Pro level but then I need to buy a few bronze packs to boost fitness for the next game so I exit, but when I come back to the Tournament the next match has changed to World class.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Good to know that almost everything I've ever whined about has now been confirmed, it wasn't my fault

There exists a momentum. EA has confirmed it. Which means everything I rant about players not doing their job is EAs fault

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

PRO Member

I played FIFA tonight and had enough coins for a pack so on my console I bought one their special player only packs which to my surprise contained a Higuain and Dani Alves. I sold Alves for 100k and was messing on the web app and bought another pack. Sods law it contained an in form Spanish dude. I am gutted as I this was my first ever IF player!!! Shame that packs you open on the web app don't count on the console for the IF achievement. I probably won't ever find another one.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i haven't been able to play a full Ultimate Team game since this c**p was released keep getting disconnected?, thinking about switching to PES. very disappointed.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by thewolfking90 View Post
    i haven't been able to play a full Ultimate Team game since this c**p was released keep getting disconnected?, thinking about switching to PES. very disappointed.
    This problem is solvable, i had the same problem with the constant disconnecting but only in FUT, I even changed my internet to a different company and still had the same problem. The problem is caused by your routers firewall, basically all you have to do is access your router through your browser via 192.168.1.2 or whatever your own routers address is 192.168.X.X, change the DMZ settings and assign your PS3 a private IP (i changed mine to 192.168.1.5) doing this put it outside the firewall. You the need to change you network settings on your PS3 to custom setting and fix your PS3s IP to the private IP.
    GUIDE: PUT YOUR PS3 IN A DMZ - AfterDawn: Forums
    Instruction how to do it on that link. I have had no disconnections since which is great, finally able to enjoy ultimate team.

Lvl 7 - Gold

I am seriously going to injure myself seriously cause of FIFA. Just raged unbelievably. scared myself. Normally I'M very controlled never get angry in social life, but when I play fifa...
    jesus fucking christ just lost 0-6 and the funny thing was I was so much better. I passed past his defense so many times and I just dunno, I didn't miss my chances I just didn't get any. Either I passed perfectly but my players made a bad touch so the gk took it, or they got tackled in the last second or I dribbled past 5 people and missed the pass on the last one.

he just ran and scored, didn't dribble didn't do shit. I tackled straight on but no... or my cbs wasn't even there or they weren't fast enough.

I don't think I can make it too 50 hours of gametime on the pitch. I'm seriously thinking sending hate letters to ea or trying to sue them I am seriously out of control right now, which you might've noticed from my loads of writing.
    Just fuck fifa, I hate it so much I hate it soooooooooo much, but I want that fucking platnium, I swore an oath and I wont give up on 93%

I just don't understand why I must be the one with bad luck all the time... it's so boring. and believe me I got arguments for every scenario in the game so don't come saying that it's because I lose I whine. It's because my players can't play football because I whine.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

The Penalty System is awful.

In CB, not *****s!

I'd say the best bet for an IF player would be to buy the bronze packs for 750 and hope for a bronze IF. Yet you will lost more coins than profit, it will also help towards the 85 million. The 85 million, I think, is much tougher than a squad of 85 cause there are quite a few plyers that are 85 that go for less than 10k. but all in all, i hate trying to get an IF and trying to have an outragous club value.

On Topic:
    The penalty system is fucking stupid, fouls in general are bologna.
    When I make a tackle, and the ball goes perfectly to the opponent, like he made a pass.
    When the GK comes out when he doesnt have to, idiotic.
    Corners are either the opponent is going to score, or YOU are never going to score.
    Theres many more things that need fixing but thats just off the top of my head..

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I hate it when I score early in an online game he/she quits and i don't get the win! Omg coward you still have 85 mins to play for! =_=

Legend...Nuff Said

I hate doing volley after volley after volley and my player will never head the ball. Exceedingly frustrating when I want to get my pro leveled up.

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 7 - Gold

This game is so bad! Seriously I won 5 times in a row I was still mad... I can't even do one play without passing 5 meters in the wrong direction, no pass alternatives or forward runs offside, WORST DEFENCE position ever

My defence is often the Right and left backs are way to offensive and never work defensive and the CB always tries to take the ball on passes. but they miss it and leave my ass open to penetrate.... I don't even do anything to make them run up..

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

From a place called south east london - I heard your mum's got bunions... fam what!?

Dear FIFA, when I push the stick up, and use less than 1 bar of power for a pass, and there is a player directly north of me 2 yards away, it generally means I want to pass to him, not the guy east of me 20 yards away offside behind a wall of defenders.
    Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/ManicRipper2?feature=mhee

LOTR: Conquest/COD: [email protected]/Mirror's Edge/Transformers: ROTF/Star Wars: The Force Unleashed/MW2/God of War III/LittleBigPlanet/Bad Company 2/COD Classic/InFamous/Uncharted 2: Among Thieves/Trine/Burnout Paradise/inFAMOUS 2/COD: Black Ops/Assassin's Creed II/Anarchy: Rush Hour/MW3/Battlefield 3/Prototype 2/Far Cry 3/Sleeping Dogs/NFS:Most Wanted/FIFA13

PRO Member

Stupid EA Servers and sick and tired of disconnections!!!!

Lvl 9 - Gold

I hate that i still don't have the 3 points trophy because people disconnect which doesn't give you the trophy so if your playing against an easy opponent then don't score too many goals that he rage quits would be the best option

Lvl 7 - Gold

WHY WONT THIS GAME END? I've let my game remain running over nights, I've play like 20 games a week... but I never get my fucking 50 hour trophy , it's the last one for my platnium!!!

while I'm here I'll just add. Met a friend yesterday. We played 6 matches, we were the same team, but not at the same time.
    Fo example I was barcelona he was Bayern then vice versa.
    I don't know what I do wrong but it isn't hard to score on me...
    My whole defence stands on a straight line, so you can just practicly get past it with one pass. I am much better than my friend on fifa that's why he ALWAYS counters. and my defence are ALWAYS like 2 cbs, my rb and lb don't defend for shit and my CDM don't defend, they only stand in middle doing NOTHING. But my friend's defence NO matter how I attack; counter, longball, through ball, careful passing HE always has like 6 people infront of his box. We both play balanced. but his defence is just better. not that he handles it better, I dribble past him easily but his computer based defence
    but my defence? they suck. Now I don't want to brag but I'm fucking good. I wont straight 5 matches in division 5. BUT ALL goals towards me are bullshit. Either they are a goalkeeper kicks out the ball to his attacker, ONE through ball, with no preparation at all, or just a cross into the box and header in. I mean I couldn't hope for my opponents to have that bad defence. even if I dribble past 2, pass past 2 then I have 2 left, and they always pick up the ball no matter how I pass it. The other day when I met him, I swear his Puyol picked up every pass to Ribery or Robben, while his motherfucking Iniesta ran past my; Sergio Ramos, Pepe, Marcelo. I swear...
    and then to the other point. WTF IS UP WITH THE GOALKEEPERS. My goalkeepers don't suck but they ain't exceptional. Everymatch I meet anyone of my friends THEIR goalkeepers are fucking godlike.

I've looked upon my problems in every possible perspective. I do look on it from a objective perspective and I can firmly say. Fifa is fucking bullshit. My players' tactical awareness is worse than shit, while all guys I meet always have their markings, through balls, great goalkeeper. If I lose I ALWAYS lose on those points. I haven't gotten dribble passed, passed through(unless you count those horrible passes which go through only because my CBs sit on their arses) I haven't met a equal opponent to me unless you count the cup on PS3trophies, or the final in the division 4-2 cup.

Toggle Spoiler

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12