Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

FIFA whine thread

This is a discussion on FIFA whine thread within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Here just bring up stuff that you really need to get out. Frustrated about something? write what and why here ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

FIFA whine thread

Here just bring up stuff that you really need to get out. Frustrated about something? write what and why here thank you very much!
    I find it really nice writing down what you hate about fifa.
    I'll begin and probably post regularly here.

I hate how often my opponents interuppt passes with ninja kicks, for example if I pass the ball hard, about 2 yards from an
    opponent, and he throws out his leg like some freakin hockey goalie. The thing I find annoying about this is that; online I usually get like one while others get like four and the computer does it all the time.

I hate how the new impact engine seemingly doesn't make the players aware of opponents, so if Messi is taking a run, Xavi has the ball and between Messi and Xavi there's a CB. But just as I want him to pass it left off the opponent so it times Messi's run, he tries to pass it through the CB. This happens alot, good passers just pass the ball straight on. OBS I've done this with semi passing settings.

I hate it when I tackle straight on, but my player misses the ball and just tackles the player. tackle with O
    I hate when my opponent does a cross and both the attacker and my defender goes on it, and you think " I got this no problem" but then my defender without order tries to reach the ball but can't, by doing that the player slows down and they score

I hate that sometimes players can't pass straight, I swear sometimes it's impossible.

I hate it when a player like Lescott is running faster than my Messi, even though both are the same fitness

I hate when you tackle, ball bounces back to them, tackle same thing happens, tackle same again, 3 times! then they get the ball infront of the goal

That's just a beginning, feel free to comment my "whines"
    Last edited by Walle; 10-21-2011 at 04:29 PM.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lots of things in FIFA irritate me but I'm only gonna mention one for now:

The ball is in the air or has taken a deflection near the goal, it is quickly falling to my player and the game won't switch to control this player nearest the ball so I have to do it manually by pressing L1, then I shoot immediately after because these situations happen so quickly. Well this of course makes me do a lob shot and miss.

Okay, I lied. This one rarely happens to me but when it does it's just ridiculous-

I get fouled but the referee plays advantage, so I take the ball into the penalty area and get fouled again during this advantage (obvious penalty). Referee calls the foul, but wait... He gives me a FK for the first foul. smh.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Happened me few times, when I miss open goals because I'm holding L1.

I hate how sometimes players wont meet the ball, and I hate how the opponents defenders meet the ball. Which results in me not being able to get the ball, because he always run past me and take the ball. Although I get this sometimes from both sides, sometimes my players are great.

Toggle Spoiler

PRO Member

1. I hate it when I have two players in front of me making a run and I press pass and it goes to the one I didn't want to pass it to (I use semi-assisted passing). Also it seems the AI are superhuman at intercepting passes or being in the space where a misdirected pass is heading.

2. Most of my shots seem to be destined for the crossbar or the uprights, the ball must be magnetised! Seems to happen all the bloody time!

3. My main gripe is Ultimate Team. It is taking forever to make a team rated 85. To get a value of 85 million seems easier. It feels like forever trying to assemble a squad to reach an 85+ rating. You can see that this mode is turning into the cash cow that EA want it to be.

4. Finally I don't think I will ever get a Team of The Week player in a pack, I hope that EA increase the chances of getting one somehow. I think it is bullsh!t having a trophy that is down to pure chance and could potentially be unachievable. It is an obvious ploy to get people to continually play the mode to earn coins or pay a quid for gold packs.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I hate it when you reach the final of the advanced cup and the game freezes right before you start =)
    Awesome sig made by Beam

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by TomNolan89 View Post
    1. I hate it when I have two players in front of me making a run and I press pass and it goes to the one I didn't want to pass it to (I use semi-assisted passing). Also it seems the AI are superhuman at intercepting passes or being in the space where a misdirected pass is heading.

2. Most of my shots seem to be destined for the crossbar or the uprights, the ball must be magnetised! Seems to happen all the bloody time!

3. My main gripe is Ultimate Team. It is taking forever to make a team rated 85. To get a value of 85 million seems easier. It feels like forever trying to assemble a squad to reach an 85+ rating. You can see that this mode is turning into the cash cow that EA want it to be.

4. Finally I don't think I will ever get a Team of The Week player in a pack, I hope that EA increase the chances of getting one somehow. I think it is bullsh!t having a trophy that is down to pure chance and could potentially be unachievable. It is an obvious ploy to get people to continually play the mode to earn coins or pay a quid for gold packs.
    Point 3 and 4 I understand. I've have purchased over 45 gold packs !!!! and never got a team of the week player

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hate the fact that when your team takes a goal kick, if you hoof it up the pitch and the opposition defender wins it, then the ball normally ends up going straight back to their strikers and sometimes can really fuck you over.
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 7 - Gold

I hate when my players can't receive the ball without losing it, for example I got Di Natale receiving a perfect pass from pirlo. He has a defender few metres behind. AND 2/3 times they always do some shit with the ball when they get it. They turn their body, directly the defender, and this move requires like 1 second of thinking, so you after they do that move you can't do anything except with and see your attacker lose the ball.

I hate when my defence fail on stuff that twelve year olds have problems with. and it's not my fault.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I've got some annoying ones that I know you've all experienced!

1. You see your striker making an excellent run, so you charge the through ball and at that very moment he decides to stop his run, giving you no time to cancel the pass and it eventually going to the opposition.

2. When your player is offside, yet the referee let's you continue playing until you get within a few yards of the ball, then calls a free kick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gonzales95 View Post
    I hate the fact that when your team takes a goal kick, if you hoof it up the pitch and the opposition defender wins it, then the ball normally ends up going straight back to their strikers and sometimes can really fuck you over.
    Oh man, I can relate to this. It happened a lot for and against me on FIFA 11, but not at all on FIFA 12.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I started on pro lost 3-0 so i tried amateur to easy then semi pro i won a lot of matches with my goals around 3 and 5
    I put it back in pro 1-0 2-0 3-0 WTH I think EA skipped over one difficulty

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by vamp View Post
    I get fouled but the referee plays advantage, so I take the ball into the penalty area and get fouled again during this advantage (obvious penalty). Referee calls the foul, but wait... He gives me a FK for the first foul. smh.
    There is nothing wrong with that. The laws of the game state that if player is fouled during an advantage the free kick is taken from the place where the worst foul occured.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I hate that my VP (88 ST) isn't faster than some computer defender, it's ruining pro club, probably won't play 1500 VP online matches like I did on FIFA11...

Lvl 7 - Gold

I'm so tired... this game is so bad... seriously. last 5 goals I've gotten versus me, have been 100% bullshit. and sure football is alot of luck. but not like this. this is just ridicilous.
    Today I've conceived 2 own goals. 2! wtf?! He passes in the box, my midfielder recieves it badly and while I'm hitting O he takes his touch and it goes in the goal, the other own goal is my back gets the ball but apperantly my other back wants it so they run in together and then my gk comes and the ball bounces in my goal. without an enemy attacker in sight...
    Last night I got relegated from division 4 on this goal; I chip his keeper, the ball is bouncing, hits the post. just lays there, my striker is not moving. his slow midfielder takes it and whips it away on the first touch, the ball goes perfect to HIS striker how is alone with the keeper. I was playing ultra def so wtf happened with my backs?

probably 50 time I tackle straight on and the ball bounces on the tackle and ends up being a perfect pass to his other striker.

I'm tired of losing on just 100% shiet. fifa 12 is even worse than 11 regarding luck

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

I'm gonna post one thing here. Disappearing players. So here I am, playing Career Mode with A.C. Milan. I've just finished my second season, and decide to stay for a third. But then, I look at my team, and I'm missing four players. Then again, it was Nesta, Gattuso, Seedorf & Zambrotta and only the first was a starter, but it did mean that I had to go out and buy four new players. Now, I get that they're old players and old players quit, but it was without warning. I mean, I've played as Manchester United too, and Giggs at least decided to give me a heads up. Because their contracts weren't done either. Heck, Nesta even accepted an extra 2 years a few months before. Of course, getting new players wasn't really a problem. I had 66 million, I bought Bayern Munich's Boateng for 13 million euro's, David Silva for 45 million from Barcelona and the rest I compensated for with players that came back from a loan period. But still. I would have liked some sort of notice.

Lvl 7 - Gold

Just lost 3 games in a row, I was clearly better player but... this game is just pathetic. seriously...
    EVERY closeup SITUATION goes to hell, I TACKLE STRAIGHT ON and my player misses the ball, I tackle from the side and the player does some pathetic attempt.
    When you change players, the stop running. Which is really annoying.
    Some players are freakin trucks to change direction, aka their really slow. When I have Messi and I dribble Mertezacker, he
    continues to ive me hell, I can't even outrun the guy, sure I end up smoking him but after a great effort
    When I have mertezacker and my oppontent stop, I can't keep the pace, it takes literally 3 seconds to change direction
    When I face Neuer, he often ends up with 9,5 rating. Saves every finesse shot in the game, every fucking one on one....
    when I have Neuer he always let fucking goals in, he's not bad he's just not good, he lets in out shots that good GKs should take.

When I face Ribery, he outruns everyone. no doubt
    When I have Ribery, he's touch is awful, so 2/5 times he gets the ball, he loses it in the first 2 seconds. and he doesn't even
    outrun Lescott

THIS IS FREAKIN EXHAUSTING! worst part is it's so addicting I can't stop playing it, even though it sucks.
    On the surface this game is good realistic game, although after you've played abit you notice it isn't.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

and now I am so fucking tired of online because it always goes to hell.
    So I switch to singleplayer but this is even worse... I just lost on proffesional because they their defense is ridiciously good, mostly because I can pass straight or when I do they run up and take it even if I hold R3 so my player should meet. and their offense is fucking idiotict. They keep the ball and almost never fail on passing, and I'm can't reach the ball at all, not even near it. and in the end either they'yll dribble me in the box. I hit O straight on, just like in theory I should take the ball but no. They do a two foot dribble and score, or they do a cross in the box and since the new marking system sucks their almost always alone.
    The new cpu is just ******ed, some matches I win 4-0 some matches I lose 2-0. Depends on how good the cpu is, thing is it's on world class. It's like every severity has 2 different severites in their own.

God... I'm really whining aren't I? well this is just ridicilous... almost every goal is just a wierd thing I can't change, Like my GK crashes into my CB or similar.

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 7 - Gold

Third time on 5 matches my GK saves a ball, the ball bounces on my CB into goal.

Fun as always!

Toggle Spoiler

Lvl 4 - Silver

How about how every free kick you give away against Real Madrid seems to end up in the net? Screw you, Ronaldo! That said, I do think he's better than Messi, lol.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Damn EA, why the F*** invent a trophy based purely on luck ( "How great is that" - Trophy)
    Awesome sig made by Beam

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast