Fifa 12 Goal Of The Month Thread

This is a discussion on Fifa 12 Goal Of The Month Thread within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Hey there, I did a similar thread a couple years back and it proved slightly successful although I am not ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Fifa 12 Goal Of The Month Thread

Hey there, I did a similar thread a couple years back and it proved slightly successful although I am not sure how many fifa players we actually have on this site anymore but its worth a shot so ill be judging the top 3-5 goals every month based on how many are submitted and you can have a maximum of 2 submissions a month however you can upload one and if you then score a better one decide to choose that over your previous one.

How To Upload: You have a couple of choices here, if you have a HD PVR or something similar and you have captured it on that you can upload it to youtube and link it here or you can save it to your replay theatre then ulpload to easports.com and link us on the ea website however when doing it with the second option you can only capture around 8-12 seconds max of the gameplay. Look forward to seeing some submissions

Lvl 1 - Bronze

This should be more active dude. The new UT trophies have brought the FIFA forums around here to life.

I've got a few sweet goals saved in my replay theater, so will upload and post here soon!

It's a shame that 1. you only get a few seconds worth of replay from the match highlights, and 2. sometimes I score a sick goal and it's not even on the highlights.

I took a short corner yesterday to Pato from the near camera side, turned to run directly into the penalty area, maradona turned to Pato's left past the first defender which took me to the edge of the penalty area, then I maradona turned the other way past another sliding defender into the penalty area, then again another maradona turn in the original direction past a 3rd defender, Ronaldo chopped the ball to the right to get past a 4th defender and open up a shot which I took into the far left top corner. It was pretty amazing and I wish I could have uploaded that but unfortunately it wasn't on the highlights, and even if it was it probably wouldn't have captured the whole thing. ;'(

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Yeah the amount of wicked goals I have score which dont get saved its really annoying always seems to be the best goals that dont get saved as well but yeah ill upload a couple of my own for others to watch obv im not gna vote for myself! Hopefully this thread becomes popular