FIFA for LIFE trophy

This is a discussion on FIFA for LIFE trophy within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; HI, just to be sure this is my last trophy to get the platinum, so I will do 75 matches ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

FIFA for LIFE trophy

HI, just to be sure this is my last trophy to get the platinum, so I will do 75 matches by 20 mins, BUT in be a pro mode matches, so will the trophy pop there?, because it will never pop in UT

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by ShidoriKing View Post
    HI, just to be sure this is my last trophy to get the platinum, so I will do 75 matches by 20 mins, BUT in be a pro mode matches, so will the trophy pop there?, because it will never pop in UT
    Hope so. I playing career mode with 20 mins each half and choosing to control my player only so it runs it self when left. I just come back every 20mins or so to resume but hopefully im nearly done. I will let you know if its pops.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 7 - Gold

I kinda enjoy playing pro clubs so I think i have 4o hours, though I will never get totw in pack.

Toggle Spoiler

currently working on several games

My first trophy guide - FIFA 14

Beast Incarnate

This too is the only trophy I have left for the platinum. Still kind of miffed there is no way to see how many hours you have spent on the pitch. I've already spent 60+ hours on the game in total, but at a guess I think only 20 hours or so will count as on the pitch (100+ Ultimate Team matches don't count as far as I'm aware). All I'm doing is whats already been said, loading up 40 minute matches and letting them run for 20 minutes each way...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

does anyone know for sure that fut matches dont count towards 50 hrs trophy?

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by jayc123 View Post
    does anyone know for sure that fut matches dont count towards 50 hrs trophy?
    Well I know that with my UT matches AND my normal/career mode matches I've done over 50 hours and still haven't got the trophy. So I'm guessing UT doesn't count.

The Incredible Marccap

No ultimate team matches do not count towards the 50 hours but all other modes of play do. It's been confirmed by others who have this trophy and I've seen it on other forums

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by marccap View Post
    so it runs it self when left. I just come back every 20mins or so to resume but hopefully im nearly done.
    Play the game for enjoyment, not for the trophy - I thought you played clubs, marccap?

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Play the game for enjoyment, not for the trophy - I thought you played clubs, marccap?
    I really enjoyed fifa 11 but I got a bit bored with this one as its mainly single player trophies. Plus I think it was the last trophy I needed for the plat and I wanted to sell it to get my moneys worth to buy other games.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by marccap View Post
    I really enjoyed fifa 11 but I got a bit bored with this one as its mainly single player trophies.
    Yeah, I've only got a few to do online now, rest single player... and it's kind of annoying because all I want to do is play friends or randoms online.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I hate online trophies so I'm ok with FIFA12's trophy list, although I honestly dislike UT lol, prefer to play normal campains in pro mode

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by elnath10 View Post
    I hate online trophies so I'm ok with FIFA12's trophy list, although I honestly dislike UT lol, prefer to play normal campains in pro mode
    Ultimate Team doesn't count towards this trophy, so you won't have to touch that mode again once you have all the trophies for it.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Ultimate Team doesn't count towards this trophy, so you won't have to touch that mode again once you have all the trophies for it.
    I know that, although UT takes more time than completing a whole season in pro mode (making it count for the 50 hrs trophy)... and the "how great is that" trophy it's ridiculous, and making a club worth 85million will take forever...

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Beast Incarnate

How Great Is That sucks, its a very bad trophy for EA to put in the game, totally reliant on luck. 85million however doesn't take that long once you have been playing for a while. You can get very cheap players from the market if you look properly.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I've only got 4 trophies left, one is this and another is the 85m achievement (51m so far), 100 packs is the 3rd and win an online friendlies season is the final one. Haven't played for a while due to exams but now I really want to try and get these trophies and it's a shame because with UT I would easily have this trophy by now
    Sig and Avatar made by ABSTRACT678

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Don't forget........... if your mainly playing online with this.................. and some noob quits, the time you played it that match is voided and won't count, I am just starting games at 20min halfs and letting it run on its own. playing online I have won 344 games BUT a lot of people quit when they was being beat............ so I have no clue how many exhibition games I will have to play to unlock this last trophy