"Virtual Legend" Trophy Glitched?

This is a discussion on "Virtual Legend" Trophy Glitched? within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Once again, I get "pwned" by FIFA. I spent hours playing with my Virtual Pro and here are the number ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

"Virtual Legend" Trophy Glitched?

Once again, I get "pwned" by FIFA.

I spent hours playing with my Virtual Pro and here are the number of matches I've played at least (which I know for a fact):
    Career - 43
    Kickoff - 2
    Be A Pro - 2
    Pro Ranked [Online] - 10+

Two years ago (FIFA10), a lot of my trophies glitched up and when I contacted EA, they told me to post on the forums and I only got 1 response by some random dude telling me to just "play online" because trophies don't matter. That really irritated me.

This year (FIFA12), I am having problems with this trophy and I can already imagine other trophies glitching for me. Now, I am not 100% sure if the trophies are glitched, which is why I ask you guys for assistance. When playing Career mode, I changed my game settings in which my User settings were very high and CPU settings very low (so it was very easy to score). I also changed the half-times to 4 minutes. Would any of these things affect this trophy?

Please give me some suggestions. I don't want to start all over on a new game save like I did for FIFA10 for a few trophies.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

The Incredible Marccap

Only things that would affect it is if you dont play the whole match and sub yourself half way through a match. Not sure abou the cpu settings? To be safe change them to default if I was u

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Thanks for the answer but I got the trophy... somehow. After playing for a while, I went to my Trophy list and saw that I had the trophy accomplished, so I guess that the trophy just didn't "pop up" on my screen when I got it.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2