Tackleing Trophy

This is a discussion on Tackleing Trophy within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; I'm having extreme problems with tackleing on the new fifa. i need to get 80% but for some reason i ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Tackleing Trophy

I'm having extreme problems with tackleing on the new fifa. i need to get 80% but for some reason i keep getting 1 out of 2 for every tackle. is there a way around this, am i just doing it wrong or is it a glitch. all help would be gratefully received.

Every man falls, The just man rises!
    Currently playing Killzone Shadow Fall, Monopoly Deal and WWE 2K16.

The Incredible Marccap

I got this trophy just playing really. Maybe create a team with good tacklers against a rubbish team perhaps. I cant remember but check if you can change the player/cpu settings but not sure if it effects the trophy. Try and work out the percentage as you tackle and remember its min of 5 tackles so doing 4 out of 5 is 80%. Once you have the 80% just dont tackle anymore and wait for the game to end.

Just a few ideas - hope it helps

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Play against a low-star team (try one of the Ireland teams) and then change the User and CPU sliders as these don't affect this trophy. Once you know that you've made 4/5 successful tackles for sure, then just keep passing to your players until the game ends. I know it's kind of boring but it makes achieving this trophy a lot easier if you're having trouble.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

Lvl 1 - Bronze

thanx 4 the info guys. the only thing is, i'm sure i'm making perfect tackles n i only press the button once, but it still comes up as 1/2. I cant work it out

The Incredible Marccap

Just keep playing and do all the other trophies as you may just get this during normal play like I did and leave this till last.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

still no luck with this trophy, i've tried and tried. even when i let the cpu control a team, none of the players have more than half of their tackles successful, have i got a glitched game or is it just me?