How Great is That - Trophy

This is a discussion on How Great is That - Trophy within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Ok guys, Everybody is complaining about this one stupid trophy which is entirely based on luck. Some people have opened ...

Lvl 1 - Bronze

How Great is That - Trophy

Ok guys, Everybody is complaining about this one stupid trophy which is entirely based on luck. Some people have opened more than 200 gold premium packs and have not received a TOTW player. Some have received a TOTW player on their first pack! ITS ALL ABOUT LUCK!

Many people have received the trophy through a glitch (in a good way) by opening bronze packs and only to see that the trophy popped up but there was no TOTW player inside. There are two bronze players in TOTW this week. Also if I keep opening bronze packs it will count towards the pack king and growing club trophies.

Or should I just open premium gold packs, hoping for a TOTW player?

so.. 1. Open bronze premium/normal packs and hope for a TOTW player or the glitch to happen, and this will also count towards pack king and growing club trophies.

OR

2. Just keep opening premium gold packs hoping for a TOTW player?

PLEASE GIVE ME GOOD ADVICE PEOPLE!!

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Well, I just opened up 100 bronze packs today for the "Pack King" trophy and I did not get an TOTW player unfortunately (not that I expected to receive one either). So, I suggest that you take the other route and just keep buying the premium gold packs.
    PS3Trophies - Member Since January 2010

Currently Playing: CoD 5 - World at War & Uncharted 2

The Incredible Marccap

I only open gold premimum as It contains more rare items and odds are the totw players re mostly gold. I got mine on probably the 50th pack but its all luck

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 2 - Bronze

As you know mate, I got my trophy from opening a TOTW bronze pack. I got it on probably the 80th overall pack I opened, mainly bronze ones too.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi All,

My account got hacked about 2 moths ago via the Web App, I had a team value of 82.9 mil woke up the next day to find all my 1st team and 30 odd players traded for bronze players and health! nice.

Anyway the person that done this left their team name, So I contacted EA support. After several emails and 2 months of "please send us more info"and screen shots proving that I did not do this. Also obtaining C Ronaldo none TOTW selling him for 700K spending all of that plus about 20 on packs and no TOTW; you get a bit frustrated as most of you in this thread have been.

well 1st of the moth yesturday and I thought I've not played fifa since this happened about 2 months ago lets check it out. this was about 8:30 this morning just before leaving for work I thought feck it why not.

What do you make of the below? I did orignally have zero in my balance.

Toggle Spoiler

I then opened my 3 gold packs and nothing, opened my days worth of jumbo packs nothing, checked TOTW page then opened one bronze pack, one silver pack and several I mean 20 odd 7.5k gold packs and still nothing; believe me when you open so many packs and find that all the cards say duplicate it does get to you.

I know have my better half screaming at me to go to work and my little man jumping on the sofa shouting Daddy Mummy said go to work.... I press the X button and turn to face them and hear that great sound DING and see the below:

Toggle Spoiler

WOW ok am I seeing things! lets open a few more after the 2nd pack again:

Toggle Spoiler

I have not had an email from EA to say anything about giving me this value but I guess the added up my stolen players value to about 3 Mill.

At last I can carry on with this game and start to enjoy it again.

Happy hunting all
    You Kill it, You Bag it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hey man, as you see Ive posted this thread 2-3 weeks ago. I have still been trying to get a totw player, and so far ive reached 280-310 packs. Every single pack I have got garbage, except Mezut Ozil and Pepe Reina. I am giving up man. You have so much money and all the trophies man. 3.3 million what are you going to do with that? It would be extremely great if you could give me some money, perhaps to try and get a totw player. since u already have all the trophies. I would really appreciate it. And if i get the totw player early, i promise you to give you the leftover money back, please i am giving up, i have tried for so long. Not only did i not get a totw player, but not even any gud players except Mezut Ozil. PLEASE HELP! I will aprreciate it heaps =)

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Hi,

I am helping out my friends 1st then I will holla at you, will add you on PSN.
    You Kill it, You Bag it!

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Thanks so much man. You are very kind. You understand my frustration.
    I added you on PSN and sent you a few messages, thanks heaps you're VERY KIND > really appreciate it.
    You said you'll add me. My PSN is MiniKero8

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I opened 600+ packs and nothing, got every other trophy in FUT except this one ... very annoying :S

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Just opened about 20 gold premium packs in a row, no totw player.
    not only no totw player...... I GOT ALL GARBAGE AGAIN! NO GOOD PLAYERS!

PRO Member

Iv just got real lucky, after hearing about the bronze premium pack glitch i decided to give it a go and on my 2nd pack i got the trophy.

PRO Member

I received 50 worth of PSN vouchers for Christmas and dedicated them to having a final bash at this trophy. I was buying the player only packs they released for Christmas and I got an IF Griezmann in my third pack. It was a great relief when I heard the trophy pop and I noticed the black card on the very end. This is without doubt one of the most frustrating trophies I have come across. Getting it out of the way after opening about 400 packs is a huge relief and I can go and get the plat now.

Keep at it and the trophy will eventually come.

Legend...Nuff Said

How do you guys make so much money in the game? Is there some trick or is it constant grinding of tournaments?

L
    asombra Files Interviews and Top Trophy Tournament Commentary from Skip and Max linked in the banner.
    Checkout the Facebook page or follow me on Twitter @LasombraFiles
    My novels can be found here: The Lasombra Files: Choice and Consequence and
    Til Death Do Us Part
    Big thanks to the site for giving me my start as a writer!

Lvl 3 - Bronze

This is the most annoying trophy ever for a FIFA game.. it's ridiculous

"Could this be the end?... Is this the way I died?...
    Sitting here alone, no one by my side."

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got a TOTW Remires in the first pack I ever opened. It was the first of the free packs I got for pre-ordering Fifa. Guess I just got lucky, as I've never got another.

The Incredible Marccap

Quote Originally Posted by Littlebigplanet View Post
    I got a TOTW Remires in the first pack I ever opened. It was the first of the free packs I got for pre-ordering Fifa. Guess I just got lucky, as I've never got another.
    Very lucky. I had to buy over 40-50 packs until I got mine

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 1 - Bronze

i got my trophy now! you can get it from upgraded players and transfered players as well

Big Boss

I got mine in my first few packs, with messi too must of been nice eh?

09:59:02 Altered Formula: Yeah Connie's great, If I had the power, I would bestow a 1000 orgasms upon him.