85Million - Growing Club - FIFA 12 Help

This is a discussion on 85Million - Growing Club - FIFA 12 Help within the FIFA Soccer 12 forum, part of the F; Any tips on how to get that massive amount? I have about 16m, and just got the Big Cup Squad ...

Lvl 7 - Gold

85Million - Growing Club - FIFA 12 Help

Any tips on how to get that massive amount?

I have about 16m, and just got the Big Cup Squad Achievement.

I have 36k from selling them.

Should I just buy every 75-80 rated player out there? HELP!

This is the one that is keeping me from

Thanks in advance

Yankees And Packers <3

just buy s bunch of bronze packs or buy all cheap gold and silver players

The Incredible Marccap

Buy rare silver players between 350-450 as rare players have more value. The rare players have their overall number displayed in white. I went from 33mil to 85 mil in a few hours doing this.

If you need more coins I'm throwing another comp and winner gets 65,000 coins - Fifa Site Tournament 2
    Last edited by Marccap; 12-29-2011 at 03:33 PM.

Add Me on PSN - Marccap

Lvl 7 - Gold

26.8m

16.9k coins left, me thinks I might need a hand haha!

How much do you think it might roughly cost?

Immortal

I think I'll be in your situation soon, too... Since I sell anyone that isn't in my starting 11, sub's bench, or reserves.

:/

PRO Member

Almost got this at last. Currently at 62 million. I went on a bit of a pack purge sold a few players and had 70k in coins and I bought 3 gold jumbo's which had some formation cards 4-1-2-1-2 which I have in auction now. Concentrating on buying bronze packs for 400 and keeping the players and discarding the consumables. It will be a relief to get this one out of the way. I enjoy Ultimate Team but not some of the trophies associated with it.

Advice to others would be sell your good gold players, if they are ones that are highly rated sell them for whatever and buy bronze packs, the top gold players regardless if it is a Messi or Carragher are only worth about 250k to your team. Take the slight hit and buy in the bronze guys. A player sold for 1200 coins could easily net you 10+ bronze players in 3 packs. That is what I am doing and have done to build my teams value up.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

I got a Vidic in a Gold Jumbo Pack. I sold it for 140k. After that I brought a Vidic for 110k and sold him for 140k. I kept doing this for about 2 weeks and ended up with nearly 800k. I then brought enough players for the trophy. This is an easy way of doing it, and I only played about 10 matches.

Lvl 1 - Bronze

Lvl 7 - Gold

at 40.5m after giving it a break.

So people you saying Eden Hazard is worth the same as a shiny Kyle Walker?

Lvl 4 - Silver

Seriously, you should just buy gold packs. That's the fastest. It'd be great if there were all-player packs, that can really help out. But one pack usually gets me about 5 million. I'm at 70 right now, I think. Then it's just opening 100 packs, which I can't be far away from, and playing 100 matches with my Ibrahimovic, who's currently at 50. All do-able. After that, I'm going after the PES 2012 plat, that's really easy to get in comparison.

But I digress. As I said before, buy some gold packs. The theory above, with getting a Vidic, is great. But of course, not everybody gets a Vidic in their packs. That's just being lucky. But if I did get a player as great as that, that I don't have a connection with, I'd definitely follow that strategy. Either way, that strategy requires you to buy a gold pack too, so... I rest my case.

Lvl 4 - Silver

By the way, incredible how you've got all the trophies other than this one and the one for spending 50 hours on the pitch. It seems pretty much impossible to me to get every other trophy without spending 50 hours on the pitch. If I were you, I'd be scared shitless that it was glitched...

Lvl 7 - Gold

Ultimate Team doesn't go towards the 50 hour trophy, I should have it if so, with 250+ games played and 100+ in Pro Clubs

Got a tight budget though

Lvl 7 - Gold

GET IN!

FINALLY GOT IT!

Thanks to the guy who offered Nasri for my Hazard!

85.4m!

Now for the 50 hour trophy.

The Reason for the trophy not being unlocked is that I switched consoles.

Currently on 186 games, the majority of them 5 minutes long. so on 1860 minutes, just over halfway through. A bit over 1120 is left, so just grind it with 20 minute halves.

Lvl 10 - Platinum

Can anyone help me with this please? I don't have much money, i don't have any outstanding players, idk what to do. Can someone just lend me some players please i will return back.

EDIT: Got trophy, no longer boosting this trophy or game.
    Last edited by curryboy14; 07-18-2012 at 09:13 AM.
    fffffffffffffffffffffffffffff