View Poll Results: When will this game release?

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll

8 19.05%

17 40.48%

8 19.05%
  • Never

9 21.43%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Final Fantasy Versus 13 Info Thread

This is a discussion on Final Fantasy Versus 13 Info Thread within the Final Fantasy Versus XIII forum, part of the F; Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 That is correct. Sweet I was really looking forward to this game a few years back...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LiLPlaya0o0 View Post
    That is correct.
    Sweet I was really looking forward to this game a few years back

Korean Girl Group Groupie

Let me say, first off - I've never been as huge a Final Fantasy Versus XIII fan as most people, what I saw looked great but wasn't the must buy a console and wait day-by-day for title. It was something I would have bought but not anything I was waiting on baited breath for.

Now, I almost lost control of my bodily functions when they showed Final Fantasy XV, as that game looked like something I would put as top priority. The game looked much better, played much better, and showed me enough action, story, and character's shown were amazing. It had a really Kingdom Hearts II vibe but looked like it made more sense within it's own world (if that makes sense?). It was breath taking and had all the little nuances I would want from a Final Fantasy title.

Consider me over the edge on this one, and one of the converted. I've said a lot of bad things about Nomura in recent years, but that son-of-a-bissh redeemed himself big time today.

PS - Is it just me or does the new Noctus look like he has Nomura's face? His smile lines are the same as Nomuras. Kinda vain, but for today, I don't mind!

Need help? Just ask (blank friend requests will always be ignored)

Kiwi Defender

Yeah, Noctis-sama (lol) looks rather similar to his creator now. Hell, all the characters look less anime-ish and more realistic.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Lvl 2 - Bronze

Quote Originally Posted by Rubicant81 View Post
    Let me say, first off - I've never been as huge a Final Fantasy Versus XIII fan as most people, what I saw looked great but wasn't the must buy a console and wait day-by-day for title. It was something I would have bought but not anything I was waiting on baited breath for.

Now, I almost lost control of my bodily functions when they showed Final Fantasy XV, as that game looked like something I would put as top priority. The game looked much better, played much better, and showed me enough action, story, and character's shown were amazing. It had a really Kingdom Hearts II vibe but looked like it made more sense within it's own world (if that makes sense?). It was breath taking and had all the little nuances I would want from a Final Fantasy title.

Consider me over the edge on this one, and one of the converted. I've said a lot of bad things about Nomura in recent years, but that son-of-a-bissh redeemed himself big time today.

PS - Is it just me or does the new Noctus look like he has Nomura's face? His smile lines are the same as Nomuras. Kinda vain, but for today, I don't mind!
    Welcome aboard

Not sure if you guys saw this video yet, its awesome:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234