Missable Trophies?

This is a discussion on Missable Trophies? within the Final Fantasy X-2 HD forum, part of the F; I don't remember this game all that well, its been *shocked* about 10 years since I last played it (I ...

PRO Member

Missable Trophies?

I don't remember this game all that well, its been *shocked* about 10 years since I last played it (I liked it, but it wasn't truly special like X or XII, it had a great battle system, but that was about it... The story is the equivalent of having a Romeo and Juliet 2).

Anyway, are any of these trophies missable? FFX just has the Al Bhed primer trophy, and beyond that nothing is really missable.

I am presuming here it is just the ones that have a clear time-limit (such as Tricky Trapper and Complete Episode), the Machen stories trophy, and the 100% completion trophy. Am I wrong?

PS: Sorry if you are still working on all of this, I know the TG is incomplete, but I got bored and started this game...
    Gauss's Piracy Uncertainty Principle: When you pirate a game, that act inherently changes the results of what is to come after your pirating. You can't make any statement with any certainty regarding what would have happened had you not pirated the game.

Gauss's Rating Rationale:
    0-1: A game whose very existence is abhorrent to all things creative and intelligent.
    2-4: A just plain bad game.
    5-6: A game that has alot of mistakes, but is atleast playable and has some enjoyable sections. Good for a rent.
    7: An average game, should be played at some point
    8: A good game, should buy at some point
    9: A great game, day-one purchase
    10: A game that goes above and beyond the generation, its transcendent.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

Other then those you mentioned look out for treasure hunter too as that can only be done in a story mission in chapter 2. Chocobo whisperer is also easy to miss, there are a few choices in chapter 1 and 2 involving clasko you can mess up. There are some great guides on gamefaqs that will give you 100%. I use the one from split infinity myself and that one is spoiler free and still include everything you could ever need. The last 6 trophies on the list are all gotten in last mission. I haven't played that yet so don't know if any of those are missable

Lvl 4 - Silver

There are also dress sphere related trophies that are missable because the dress spheres can be missed.