Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread within the Final Fantasy X HD forum, part of the F; Any news? Losing faith as no sign at E3....

Lvl 7 - Gold

Any news? Losing faith as no sign at E3.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RedBullLordy View Post
    Any news? Losing faith as no sign at E3.
    Wait for TGS xD

Lvl 7 - Gold

Probably just get a screenshot at TGS...

Lvl 6 - Silver

Probably just get a screenshot at TGS...
    It's better than nothing xD I hope to see Versus and X HD on TGS

Sinner and Saint

After playing getting the plat off of XIII here recently, all I could think about was how bad I want to play X on my ps3 with trophy support. I can't wait to hear more about this game. Not looking forward tot he inevitable collect all celestial weapons trophy (stupid lightning bolt dodging) but I still can't wait for this. Wonder how much it'll be when it hit's shelves? Aren't most remakes cheaper than new games?

Sig & Avy by the amazing: apokolypz : PPS Bar by: RaveNScythE18

The Warlord's Path to Platinum

Lvl 1 - Bronze

WIll definitely pick it up when this comes out. but just wondering. what's the difference between remake and remaster?

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Klaurem View Post
    WIll definitely pick it up when this comes out. but just wondering. what's the difference between remake and remaster?
    A remake is a game done from scratch and a remaster is just uprezz the game to new console

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles_XLII View Post
    After playing getting the plat off of XIII here recently, all I could think about was how bad I want to play X on my ps3 with trophy support. I can't wait to hear more about this game. Not looking forward tot he inevitable collect all celestial weapons trophy (stupid lightning bolt dodging) but I still can't wait for this. Wonder how much it'll be when it hit's shelves? Aren't most remakes cheaper than new games?
    Lol. I forever have the Thunder Plains music ingrained into my brains.

|
    Sig - Initial D - Mazda RX-7 (FC3S)|
    |by Smashguy |

|Avy - Animals As Leaders|

PRO Member

I could never ever be borthered to do the lightning dodges... for a plat I might though ha

Game on....

Anyone remember that FFX played in a sort of letterbox screen format on the PS2, that used to suck. However that should not be the case with the HD remake. Imagine a full screen, updated graphics Final Fantasy X....

Lvl 6 - Silver

if you guys are shitting your pants over X ... you must not have played the good ones... 4 & 6

Lvl 8 - Gold

Talk about anything Final Fantasy X HD.

Why FFX before FFVII

I would like to put my two cents into the scenario, FFXHD is a test, to see how well it sells, it is the most easiest to remaster into HD, and costs them less. If it does succeed, and Boy I bet it will you will see your FFVII be remastered soon enough.

Some POSSIBLE (Made-up) Trophies

Toggle Spoiler

My Views

I do owe this game a lot, as this is the game that made me a Sony Freak today, I had the and PS2 but when this came out when I was 10 I would spend countless hours on it, I still dust off my PS2 to this day to play it!

I was like when it was announced the remastering had been confirmed even though I am nearly 20!

Looking back I thought it had for a Final Fantasy game a very good storyline (not the best) but ONE of the best. It had stupidly good graphics during that time which also stood out. Sure there were some bad bits (The Laughing Scene ) but it was amazing!

Possible New Things

Online Blitzball Feature

Awesome!

Although 10 wasnt my favorite FF game, it was a FF (which makes it high on the favorites list)

I can assure you people will come running when this one comes out (to get that bad taste of 13 out of our mouths)

I cannot wait for other FF games to hit the ps3. Not only because i want to play them, but they will have what every gamer wanted, trophies

Old classics coming in HD... I wont buy another new game until i got the plat for this one, so its a money saver in my situation

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by badreligionbomb View Post
    if you guys are shitting your pants over X ... you must not have played the good ones... 4 & 6
    I did play those, i enjoyed them pretty much but i do prefer X, dunno if it's because it was my first FF but it's my fave

PRO Member

I love final fantasy 10, I also like 6,7, and 9. 8 was ok but not the best. I have been waiting for this for a long time

Lvl 8 - Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Mickage View Post
    I love final fantasy 10, I also like 6,7, and 9. 8 was ok but not the best. I have been waiting for this for a long time
    I want to add to what you said

Because each FF title was different in their own way, many people liked one over the other. Almost all of them are classics (IMO) and each had that cool fight system, beautiful graphics (and or females), and had a warm sense of camaraderie (fighting monsters together)

I said previously that 10 wasnt my top favorite, but it is up there.

I think my list goes something like this

Tactics (ps1)
    FF 7
    tactics (gameboy)
    10-2
    13-2

Subject to change, as some of these titles i couldnt stand to play more than 5 minutes...

Lvl 6 - Silver

X for me is everything. I loved the world, the people, the fighting system. ANIMA!!! Loved it.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Platinum Dohvakiin

Actually I have played them all, with the exception of the PS1 FF Tactics. And personally I liked FFX the best hated FF12 and really didn't care for the over rated FF7 that much at all. FF4 and FF6 were good games. Just not my favorite ones.

The thing with any Final Fantasy game is. Everybody is going to have a favorite one. A lot of people are in love with FF7. For whatever reason that is beyond my comprehension. Because to me that game was just told from the wrong POV entirely. But that's another argument all together.

My point is. Stating that somebody likes one over the other. And suggesting that they must have never played [insert FF game number here], because to you it's a better game. Is all just irrelevant opinion. Everyone is going to have their favorite FF game. Simply because each one was created to be completely different from the next. You'll have things you like about some and hate about them as well.

Sig & Avi by:Stupot00
    PlatzReign Supreme
    MLB2K11 Trophy Guide

Currently Playing:Lightning Returns:FFXIII, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Call of Duty: AW

PRO Member

Seems like FF X is stilla long way off, see below quote from IGN's article which talks about the possibility of FFXIII - 3..

Secondly, Toriyama had some ominous comments for anyone waiting for the HD remake of Final Fantasy X. It seems a release date is still nowhere near being set, as he explained, "Regarding HD conversions, there is a lot to look into, so please wait a bit more."
    I wish they would put more rescources into remakes... the original games are the main reason people still wait for the new FF's, even if they are nothing like the games of old.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

I love IV and VI. But I also love X as well.

Lvl 6 - Silver

I get freaked every time I see new posts in this thread. Can't wait for this. Is there ANY new news on this!?!?

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast