Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread

This is a discussion on Official Final Fantasy X HD Discussion Thread within the Final Fantasy X HD forum, part of the F; I beg to differ. I want to play that game. (I assume that was your four letter word) And NA ...

Lvl 2 - Bronze

I beg to differ. I want to play that game. (I assume that was your four letter word)

And NA is awesome!!

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Ashe10 View Post
    US version is a piece of junk no one wants to play that ****, sucks to live in NA
    The US version of Final Fantasy X was awesome.

By NA, do you mean North America???? We have so many beautiful rights here and when people complain...I urge them to use the most beautiful right of them all. Exercise your right to leave.

Working through the Final Fantasy X trophy run.

For the record, Lucy Diamond is a movie reference and I'm a guy.

What are you doing right now? thread

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If this is for real then my dreams comes true. I spend hours and hours enjoying FFX on PS2 and i really don't mind playing it on the PS3 again. I even cried at the end, that game really got to me and Tidus is one of my favourite characters in the FF series. Cloud too .

There have also been rumours about FF7 remake.
    Please Square Enix make my dream come true.

LISTEN TO MY STORY, THIS MAY BE OUR LAST CHANCE!
    Last edited by DIMENSIONCRASHER; 12-21-2011 at 03:31 PM.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by RaveNScythE18 View Post
    actually, the Sigil will only become available as a prize when playing Blitzball when you managed to get the other 3 Overdrives for Wakka
    i was sure you had to play close to 200 games for that to happen, oh well it has been about 7 years since i last played FFX lol

Nope, nothing

Just thought I would share this with you guys; PS3 Final Fantasy X "Remake" Still Early in Development | gamezone.com

Someone else saying it's a "remake"

Beast Incarnate

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Just thought I would share this with you guys; PS3 Final Fantasy X "Remake" Still Early in Development | gamezone.com

Someone else saying it's a "remake"
    Yeah there have been words in the past that the game will be a "remake" and not just a HD release. I'm in two minds about this. It would be cool to see what they could make the game look like using the PS3, as even today its still a beautiful game on the PS2. But my confidence in SE has been shot in recent years, so I'm more than expecting them to screw up the game we love so much. Why a HD release won't do I really don't know.

Lvl 3 - Bronze

If you run FFX through Pcsx2 you can run it at true 1080p, most current gen games run below 720p despite what they say on the box, it actually looks really good and holds up to current gen games.

Not sure if they will be able to, but if they could get it even at 1600x900 it's gonna be great.

Lvl 6 - Silver

May or may not get this considering I only bought the ps2 version for my 60gb ps3 like 2 years ago... However having said that, would my save file from THAT game work on the hd version? Would be awesome if it did as there was 140+ hours logged on that bastard... *ps sorry if this has been asked, I couldn't be arsed to read 7 pages of replies*
    PSN ID: nookie_egg [GMT]
    Feel free to add me if you want, just send me a message that you're from here and what you are interested in boosting if necessary BUT PLEASE, NO BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS.
    Boosting online trophies of:
    NFS THE RUN [co-op], BIOSHOCK 2 [level 40]
    Thanks to EVERYONE who helps boosting sessions!
    [

Lvl 3 - Bronze

You wouldn't think so since the new version would use PS3 save format, then again you never know.

Lvl 6 - Silver

Quote Originally Posted by Nookie_Egg View Post
    May or may not get this considering I only bought the ps2 version for my 60gb ps3 like 2 years ago... However having said that, would my save file from THAT game work on the hd version? Would be awesome if it did as there was 140+ hours logged on that bastard... *ps sorry if this has been asked, I couldn't be arsed to read 7 pages of replies*
    I don't think so, it will use a different save file, not a single remaster was able to do that so i don't think so

Nope, nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DragonWolfVII View Post
    Yeah there have been words in the past that the game will be a "remake" and not just a HD release. I'm in two minds about this. It would be cool to see what they could make the game look like using the PS3, as even today its still a beautiful game on the PS2. But my confidence in SE has been shot in recent years, so I'm more than expecting them to screw up the game we love so much. Why a HD release won't do I really don't know.
    Yeah I'm not sure what to believe to be honest, but I'm with you, I would be quite happy with a HD remaster and I think everyone else would be as well

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Chambers35 View Post
    Yeah I'm not sure what to believe to be honest, but I'm with you, I would be quite happy with a HD remaster and I think everyone else would be as well
    agreed.i want to remember this game exactly how it was but with just better visuals and what not.it really is one of favourite games ever.

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

Lvl 7 - Gold

As long as its the Same Story, Same Characters I don't mind, if they fuss around with the monsters etc they can do so, but if they ruin that....

Lvl 7 - Gold

PRO Member

i just have comment about his possible trophies...you do have any blitzball related trophies..

Like obtain the Jet Shot

or dodge 200 lighting bolts..
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

R.I.P Ps3 02/01/14 :(

Quote Originally Posted by Eckes13 View Post
    i just have comment about his possible trophies...you do have any blitzball related trophies..

Like obtain the Jet Shot

or dodge 200 lighting bolts..
    im all for trophies on this i really am.blitz ball was cool but i read somewhere on here i think a while ago that they were thinking of making blitzball a mp thing and if they do i hope they dont spoil it with some daft trophies because that will just piss me off.i just want it the way it was.....AWESOME!

Sig and avy by the awesomely talented stupot00 and GDT bar by the excellent djunglist

PRO Member

Quote Originally Posted by john3007 View Post
    im all for trophies on this i really am.blitz ball was cool but i read somewhere on here i think a while ago that they were thinking of making blitzball a mp thing and if they do i hope they dont spoil it with some daft trophies because that will just piss me off.i just want it the way it was.....AWESOME!
    Blitz was/ is awesome...i just hope that they use a calculator that works this time, cause there math was all f'ed up the 1st time..lol
    ~Aim For The Bushes~

Lvl 7 - Gold

Some not official pictures, but texture was emulated and the pictures were shot in 1080

Lvl 7 - Gold

Kiwi Defender

Well, it certainly looks very good, just like MGS2 and 3 in the HD Collection.

Toggle Spoiler

Social Group of the Year (2011, 2012): Platboy Online.
    Sig by Ramon, so praise the crap out of him.
    My posts can be humorous or serious, but it's up to you to decide which posts are which.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast